Moms that are hotter than their daughters.

Pattie Malette is way hotter than her daughter

pattie-mallette-justin-bieber.jpg

She may be old, but I wood rather Susan Sarandan than her daughter Ava (Eva?) Amurri.
Formed the opinion when Amurri was on Californication, season 3. It was clearer then than if I posted a pic from nowadays.

Jada Pinkett's mom (at 60 something) gives Jada a run for her money. In fact, starting from Willow, each generation past increasingly hotter.

neither Willow Smith or Lourdes (Madonna's daughter) shave their pits.
maxresdefault.jpg

C9ICIhjXoAASTPL.jpg

must be a gen-Y thing.

She may be old, but I wood rather Susan Sarandan than her daughter Ava (Eva?) Amurri.
Formed the opinion when Amurri was on Californication, season 3. It was clearer then than if I posted a pic from nowadays.

personal-space-eva-amurri-martino-1.jpg

susansarandon6-rockyhorro.jpg

This hot 60 year old offered me a mother-daughter threesome once.

Her Mom gave great head

In general, and not celebrities, I am seeing this more and more.

But that is mainly because the 'mom' generation grew up when looks and being thinner were emphasized as a a positive. Now you see these young girls growing up and celebrated for being 'thick' who then have a kid or just age and start to look like complete crap because at no point in their lives have they tried to be disciplined in their lives.
The whole social media game doesn't help either. How many girls base their value on their followers on Instagram/twitter/facebook?

Pattie Malette is way hotter than her daughter

pattie-mallette-justin-bieber.jpg

legit chuckled...maaan let biebs be. I think i can confidently speak for the denizens of mayberry when i say we'd all trade our lives for his esp at 17...hell I'd do it know and I'm old and relatively decrepit

is she really mikes daughter?!?!? I mean blanket yes but paris man I'm calling a Maury Povich
the rumor is he used a male model for a sperm donor. It's obvious neither her nor her brother are half black.

Back