Staying In Daylight Saving Time A Good Idea?

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Well a worldwide debate is being tested to see if people prefer sunlight later then earlier. It seems to matter less for people thanks to streetlights an modern technology. It seems most people like sun being later an staying on daylight savings. What does Sherdog think. I too would want an hour extra daylight at night.

Either way I don't care, just stop changing the time twice a year. Its pointless.

Won't someone PLEASE think of the FARMERS

I prefer daylight savings. I live far enough north that during the winters it’s almost perpetual darkness other than during working hours. That being said, I’d rather go to work in the dark than come home in the dark.

We should ask the Vampires.

It doesn't bother me.

I’d rather stay on it. Here in the Midwest we literally get like 7 hours of daylight from November until March.

Just pick one and stick with it. i don't care which one. Time change has outlived its usefulness.

Staying on it year-round is a horrible idea.

Getting up in the dark, showering & getting dressed while it's dark, driving to work when it's dark
No thanks

I like gaining the hour but hate losing it. How bout we just roll the clocks back twice a year?

I prefer the sun staying up later. If sun does not come up early, than I can sleep longer.

I’d rather go to work in the dark than come home in the dark.

I have yet to meet a person that doesn't agree with this. I don't understand how the fuck we still change the clocks like that. You can't even go to a park during the week if you work a 9-5 job.

I prefer not changing the clocks.

And we don't here in Saskatchewan

Last edited:
Well a worldwide debate is being tested to see if people prefer sunlight later then earlier. It seems to matter less for people thanks to streetlights an modern technology. It seems most people like sun being later an staying on daylight savings. What does Sherdog think. I too would want an hour extra daylight at night.
One issue is kids waiting for the school bus in the dark.

I prefer not having to figure out what time it is going to be when I have to schedule something on mainland time.

I can understand the electricity savings from doing shit when the sun is up, but some places for whatever reason have the street lights on in broad daylight.

Back