Media Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Valentina Shevchenko - Who Are You Rooting For

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Joanna is the only WMMA fighter I actually get excited to see fight. The extra pounds on her also look good. Im hoping she wins but dont see it really. Valentina is really over-rated around here and has had mostly boring fights IMO.
Im with you, there are maby 6 interesting wmma fighters, divisions are very slim. Dont you wait for Nunes vs Cyborg? That should be a good one. Usually WMMA should be in undercards or make events only with women.

231 is barely being talked about for some reason

holloway vs ortega / joanna vs valentina is a great co main and main

No one gives a shit about WMMA and Holloway and Ortega is a great fight but only to the hardcores

Love them both dearly, whomever wins will have the honor of making me a sandwich.

Bullet, and shouldn't this be a poll?

It feels weird to say since Rose and Valentina trained together but I'm cheering for a Joanna upset.
Wouldn't hate a finish either way.
<5>

Tough to say, because JJ's antics leading up to and just after the Rose fights were among the cringiest things in the history of mma, but then Valentina's die-hard fans have a weird obsessive stalker vibe which is also offputting...

I guess I don't really have a horse in this race. I'm excited for the fight though, just as an MMA fan.
Agreed. I just want to watch an awesome matchup and what on paper is probably the highest skill-level WMMA matchup ever.

Back