Media Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Valentina Shevchenko - Who Are You Rooting For

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
No one gives a shit about WMMA
He says as the 84th post in a thread about a WMMA fight.
On topic, I think Shevchenko takes this, and I’m rooting for her. I used to like Jedrzejczyk until she coached on TUF. I expected her to come across as the more likable coach, but she seemed petty and vindictive to me. Gadelha, on the other hand, seemed pretty cool. I realize the show is heavily edited, but they can’t show you acting like a jerk if you don’t act like a jerk.

Like Valentina but I've been a big JJ fan for a long time and that's who I'm rooting for.

It looks like neither is taking the fight that seriously if you judge it on their social media. Joanna is spending all of her time at Disney will Valentina is shooting guns. Also, it doesn't look like anyone told Joanna that this fight is at 125 because she looks tiny.

A
nykUP16.gif

Is it just me or does this gif look like she front kicked her identical twin in the face?

I was a big fan of Joanna back when she was slaying chicks at 115. The way she handled thoses loses left a sour taste in my mouth. I’m rooting for Shevchenko, I think she has what it takes to be a dominant champion at 125lbs and maybe rematch Nunes down the road.

It looks like neither is taking the fight that seriously if you judge it on their social media. Joanna is spending all of her time at Disney will Valentina is shooting guns. Also, it doesn't look like anyone told Joanna that this fight is at 125 because she looks tiny.

she definitely fits better at 125 i mean look at her 115 cuts
skeletor joanna

I'm rooting for myself because I want to watch a good fight.

a entertaining fight is all i ask for...

Well, people who judge things by looking on social media are generally fucking morons...... so.....

Joanna' peak was her absolute demolition of Valérie Létourneau, watch the difference of Joanna vs Val and Karolina, you'll be amazed at how different Joanna was in those 2 fights.
Because her hand was broken during UFC 193, and she also broke her hand vs Penne, so you got 2x injuries during one year, it's kinda normal fighter will change style to more blatant point fighting (heard about Floyd?). Also people here like to ignore one fact and it's about all fighters coming from striking background to mma, their skill will decrease because one simple reason" you're no longer training 100% only striking...you share your training time between few disciplines and it's obvious you can't keep your striking level from premma career. MMA is basicly meat grinder.
Just watch how Conor was looking when he probably focused his camp on wrestling before Khabib: slow af, no pop in hands...it's normal.

I was a big fan of Joanna back when she was slaying chicks at 115. The way she handled thoses loses left a sour taste in my mouth. I’m rooting for Shevchenko, I think she has what it takes to be a dominant champion at 125lbs and maybe rematch Nunes down the road.
because Shevchenko handled that 2nd loss vs Nunes very well...god please no third fight...so you were basicly Joanna's fan until she lost, great.

Do you really think Joanna is spending her time at Disney? Lol.

No matter of result, Joanna will surpass Ronda's number of title fights, so she already will make history just by showing in the octagon.

I am rooting for Joanna. It is lovely how people are using excuses as a reason to root against Joanna but completely ignoring Shevchenko's book of excuses after 2nd Nunes fight.

I am rooting for Joanna. It is lovely how people are using excuses as a reason to root against Joanna but completely ignoring Shevchenko's book of excuses after 2nd Nunes fight.
People trying to rationalize they don't like someone, is normal. Shevchenko lost me after that 2nd fight vs Nunes.
Acting like diva after fight, giving middle finger and acting 2 x mor agressively ,when fight stopped...and I still remeber: Lioness going down, because Bullet is in the town, or something retarded like that...because all mma fans thought Nunes will gass out after 2nd round, it was obvious for them, they forgot Nunes has coaches and they will plan to avoid it...

Team Val, but getting a solid and entertaining match out of it is my main wish.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back