Chuck Liddell steals Conor's swag

I'm 30 and just have alot of mma knowledge. You sound like a 19 year old with ADHD. They have medication for that. You should get them.
That makes your “no one can compare to the dark age stars like Tito, chuck, randy, etc” even more embarrassing. Have some nuts.

Im not a big fan of conor but hes def a 'legend'.

I feel it devalues the word "legend" to associate it with a fighter that has 3 title fight wins in the UFC, and one of them is an interim title. He may be a celebrity but as a fighter, he's a legendary hype job.

Conor obviously did, which is why he copied his style.

yeah im sure Connor saw him n fought im gonna make myself look like this guy, get the same tats and hairstyle etc.. sounds like a really legit scenario buddy. nothing to do with there bein 7 billion people on the planet and 2 might look similar at all.

Oh so Conrad was the first man to ever wear sunglasses? Interesting.

Also

connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

<36>

Been a while since this was brought up. Totally swaggerjacking someone like this is one of the most betacuck moves one can do. Really sad and weird.

as if appearances, including "swag," were to belong to anyone and people bickering about such insipidness on the internet...

TestyImmaculateDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif

That makes your “no one can compare to the dark age stars like Tito, chuck, randy, etc” even more embarrassing. Have some nuts.

I followed then. What are you even talking about? Tard.

yeah im sure Connor saw him n fought im gonna make myself look like this guy, get the same tats and hairstyle etc.. sounds like a really legit scenario buddy. nothing to do with there bein 7 billion people on the planet and 2 might look similar at all.
But that's literally exactly what he did lol, copied his tattoes to the letter.

I mean, how could you ever call someone a legend who has never been able to defend a title ? Lmfao.

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING (lies Dana) 155 POUND CHAMPION OF THE UFC.

They say you're only a real champ when you put your title on the line. He basically won a couple of trophies. He's no real champ.

Chuck was a whirlwind years ago and defended against anybody.

New fans have no clue.

But that's literally exactly what he did lol, copied his tattoes to the letter.
nah. they have the same tiger one but that's about it. doesn't mean he copied shit. people overblow this stuff

nah. they have the same tiger one but that's about it. doesn't mean he copied shit. people overblow this stuff
Cope. There's way too much similarities and likeness between the two to think it's just a coincidence. Conrad is a swaggerjacker confirmed.

Except that chuck is a legend and conor is not.

Chuck was fighting during the dark ages when no one gave a shit about mma. He was fighting for passion, he helped put mma on the map. Conor came in when the groundwork was already layed out by guys like chuck , Tito, randy, etc.
Lol @ Conor not being a future HOF and MMA legend.

Literally the biggest star in the sports history.
I'm not even a fan of his, but also not blinded by butt-hurt.

Conor has made lots of money and brought a lot of fans. But those fans are morons - for the most part - and the most clueless fanbase around.

Chuck looks old and sloppy as hell now but he's a true fighter and warrior and not a quitter like conor. All the money in the world can't buy heart and grit.

Except that chuck is a legend and conor is not.

Chuck was fighting during the dark ages when no one gave a shit about mma. He was fighting for passion, he helped put mma on the map. Conor came in when the groundwork was already layed out by guys like chuck , Tito, randy, etc.

Conor is absolutely a legend. Only an irrational hater would say otherwise. And Conor fought for passion and was living on welfare to make his dream come true.

Lol @ Conor not being a future HOF and MMA legend.

Literally the biggest star in the sports history.
I'm not even a fan of his, but also not blinded by butt-hurt.

He's all of those things, but Chuck is a fight fan's fighter.

Conor is a TMZ fan fighter.

Conor has made lots of money and brought a lot of fans. But those fans are morons - for the most part - and the most clueless fanbase around.

Chuck looks old and sloppy as hell now but he's a true fighter and warrior and not a quitter like conor. All the money in the world can't buy heart and grit.

Worse gene pool than Tuffer noobs?

Back