Chuck Liddell steals Conor's swag

Conor is absolutely a legend. Only an irrational hater would say otherwise. And Conor fought for passion and was living on welfare to make his dream come true.

I didnt realize a loud mouth makes you a legend these days.

I'll add to that Chuck's celebration became iconic for that era, earning him endorsements and commercial time. One of the first guys to really break through in that way.

5mucm.jpg

th

And he did it without appealing to the worst parts of humanity.

I didnt realize a loud mouth makes you a legend these days.

A 2 weight world champion who has become the most famous MMA fighter in history and made the sport 10 times more known.

Chuck cant shine Conor's shoes

Conor has done more for MMA then Chuck ever has
I get where you're xomicoming but if there was no Chuck would there have even been a McGregor as is he is now? I highly doubt it. Measuring them against each other tho, Conor has obviously brought more eyes to the sport

Conor’s swag was never even his own. All he does is steal other people’s style. You’re clearly a basement dweller that never goes out to see the world.

The guy that mystic tap swaggerjacked, cloner knows exactly who he is, he knows him so well he walked into a tattoo parlor & a barbershop with his pictures and said to the ink artist and barber "me dream is to look like this, please make me look like this because I have no style and I'm ugly we kunt and I want to look like me hero josh mario john".

Except that chuck is a legend and conor is not.

Chuck was fighting during the dark ages when no one gave a shit about mma. He was fighting for passion, he helped put mma on the map. Conor came in when the groundwork was already layed out by guys like chuck , Tito, randy, etc.
Moronic comment

Chuck was fighting during the dark ages when no one gave a shit about mma. He was fighting for passion, he helped put mma on the map. Conor came in when the groundwork was already layed out by guys like chuck , Tito, randy, etc.
tenor.gif

yeah im sure Connor saw him n fought im gonna make myself look like this guy, get the same tats and hairstyle etc.. sounds like a really legit scenario buddy. nothing to do with there bein 7 billion people on the planet and 2 might look similar at all.
connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

A 2 weight world champion who has become the most famous MMA fighter in history and made the sport 10 times more known.

As evidenced by the soaring increase in PPV buys across the board.

As evidenced by the soaring increase in PPV buys across the board.

When he fights it's certainly the case. You don't think MMA is more well known world wide since Conor?

Chuck cant shine Conor's shoes

Conor has done more for MMA then Chuck ever has
You need to get your head checked.
Liddell actually defended his belt, what has McShitty done. Sure, he has brought in alot of revenue, but that's not the purse of MMA. MMA is about competing, not who can bring in the most money. You've never seen Liddell try to ease his way out of an ass whooping. "Its only business", yea once he was getting that ass taxed by Khabib.

ummm.... Conor has achieved far more in less time. If Chuck is a legend then it goes without saying that Conor is even more legendary

Back