How Does Tito Ortiz Beating Chuck Liddell Change Your Opinions Of Their MMA Legacies? Does It?

Does the result of the fight change your opinion on the fighters' legacies?

• Total voters
It doesn't. Ive been following MMA now to see guys shoot up through the ranks, peak, then spiral down. Enjoy it while their fighting because you will miss them when they're gone. I loved watching Matt Hughes, rich Franklin,evan tanner, Tim Sylvia.

Their primes were early 2000s. I still remember how good they used to be. They both have a lot of great wins, especially Chuck.

Chuck Liddell
Randy Couture 2x
Tito Ortiz 2x
Babalu Sobral 2x
Alistair Overeem
Murilo Bustamante
Vitor Belfort
Kevin Randleman
Wanderlei Silva
Guy Mezger
Pele
Jeremy Horn
Amar Suloev
Jeff Monson
Vernon White

That is Chuck's legacy and that will never change

giphy.gif

This footage should not exist...

tito is the New goat

Yes it has

Tito's longevity proves that he was relatively clean during his career

As we know fighters retaining form into their late 30's and 40's is a sure sign there definitely not on PEDs.

Last edited:
It doesn’t do much of anything honestly. It’s just a fun fight with 2 Guys Way past their prime. Honestly between this and rampage versus silva some of these fights are kind of fun. A little bit of a circus but still fun.

Tito Ortiz finished Chuck Liddell in their third fight. Has the result of this fight changed your opinions of these two UFC Hall of Farmers?

giphy.gif

I don't think any less of Chuck for losing this fight at his age. However, the win is a big boost for Tito's legacy.

Chuck Liddell MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

No both are legends..both are old..one is too old.. the end

Years later and when one hasn't even been active for about a decade, it doesn't mean anything.

Tito is clearly the better fighter. He's always had the better resume, beat P4P GOATs like Bader, and even though he has a lot of losses, Tito has always been competitive unlike Chuck who gets KO'ed at the first clean punch

Your kidding, rigmght? Chuck starched him easy 2x in their primes.

Chuck won twice when it mattered.

Tito literally beat up a brain damaged old cokehead. I don't dislike Tito but that's the truth.

Tito Ortiz finished Chuck Liddell in their third fight. Has the result of this fight changed your opinions of these two UFC Hall of Farmers?

giphy.gif

I don't think any less of Chuck for losing this fight at his age. However, the win is a big boost for Tito's legacy.

Chuck Liddell MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Someone would have to seriously be retarded to think it changes Chuck's legacy in any way shape or form.As far as Tito's legacy this means absolutely nothing,are you serious?!Chuck could hardly throw a jab.Meaningless fight and changes nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back