The most disrespectful thing that Tito did to Chuck was

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The most disrespectful thing that Tito did to Chuck was encourage him to keep fighting. Obviously, he doesn't care about the man's health or longevity when he saw how much of a shell Chuck had become and still encouraged him to keep going.

Tito doesn't give a shit. You just know he lowkey wants to fight Chuck two more times to win the pentalogy.

Fuck Tito. Chuck's still up 2-1. Tito could never beat chuck in his prime.

The most disrespectful thing that Tito did to Chuck was encourage him to keep fighting. Obviously, he doesn't care about the man's health or longevity when he saw how much of a shell Chuck had become and still encouraged him to keep going.
Well to be fair I don't think he's all there anyhow - he didn't know what time of the year it is. He thought it was Easter.

They both probably made anywhere from 7 to 8 figures for under 5 minutes of work... I’d say they’re secretly best buds.

<HisEye><{titihmm}>

Tito knows Chuck probably has money issues. He got a shit ton of kids with different women.

Dude, it’s Tito, just getting out coherent sentences makes me proud. He was being nice.

Clearly Chuck needed the money. Pretty sad that a huge star for the UFC is broke enough to be willing to take a beating.

It's one thing when jobbers like Dan Severn fight into their 50's. They never hit the big money in MMA and welcomed small paychecks.

Chuck was the biggest star in the UFC at one point. Now he is taking beatings when he clearly should have never been medically cleared to fight

lol are people forgetting that Tito was always a massive douchebag since his prime years? He’s no angel.

tito trying to bait him into further destroying himself lol

I think he desperately wanted a win over Chuck to avenge his KO losses to him. It kinda felt cheap though because he basically asked a drunk and out of shape 50 year old guy to get off the couch and fight. It would basically have been the same thing as if 90s George Foreman tried to get a win over long retired parkinsons version Ali.

They both probably made anywhere from 7 to 8 figures for under 5 minutes of work... I’d say they’re secretly best buds.

<HisEye><{titihmm}>
... you think they each cleared over 10 million dollars?

I think he desperately wanted a win over Chuck to avenge his KO losses to him. It kinda felt cheap though because he basically asked a drunk and out of shape 50 year old guy to get off the couch and fight. It would basically have been the same thing as if 90s George Foreman tried to get a win over long retired parkinsons version Ali.
Chuck called tito out.

Couldn't have said it better. Tito and Oscar are grade A scum bags.

When you see this type of shit happen, it makes you think about how much unnecessary shit Dana gets from the community. He may be the goof in people's eyes, but never in a million years would he have let Chuck step in there.

Oscar took advantage of the fact that Chuck wanted to fight, even though he knew at his age it wouldn't be good and would go against his health. The man knowingly sent a 49 year old inactive fighter to the slaughter, all in the name of spiting Dana White to "Prove a point".

Tito just trying to convince himself/others that he didn't beat up an old man who was up passed his bed time

I dont think he cares and i dont know why he should. He got beat twice and really only cared about revenge, i get it.

... you think they each cleared over 10 million dollars?

Considering they’re the only name value on the card I wouldn’t doubt Oscar (an MMA Pay advocate) put his money where his mouth was and threw at least high 7 figures to get a legend like Chuck off the couch.

With the amount of work in promo Tee Toe does, he makes sure he make his $$$ one way or another.

No man, Chuck was just a little rusty from an 8 year lay off. Just give it a couple of fights and Chuck will be fine. Even title contention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back