The most disrespectful thing that Tito did to Chuck was

wrong bro Chuck will be back. he is a true champion, one of the MMA mount rushmore GOATS.
8 years is a long time. he just needs to get his timing back, shake off that ring rust. perfect time to make the wanderlei rematch and Chuck will smash, i promise bro

Probably got some ppv points eventually too though right?
Even if we add in PPV points, they're not getting close to 7 or 8 digit paychecks for this fight, cause if be legit surprised if this did 200k buys.

Maybe in the heights of the career, with disclosed, ppv points AND sponsorships (probably their biggest earner for alot fighters) they got close to a Milly, but o can only go by what's been proven as a fact, and only disclosed pay is given, not ppv points(or how much per ppv they got)

So afaik, neithrr has yet to receive a seven, much less eight figure paycheck.

It sure isn't, when you think Chuck/Tito will be paid more than current champions, I'd say the demographic sure fits your description, and I must say, if the shoe fits LMFAO...

You do realize only a handful of mma fighters have made 7-8 digits throughout their entire careers much less one fight, extremely much less for a failed PPV, old fighters(one who hasn't fought in atleast half a decade) are going to be paid that much. Jesus I'd love to be as blissfully ignorant as you, life would be more enjoyable being this dense lmao.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.uk.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-ufc-stars-in-2017-2017-4

Also, pretty sure they just kept parading the notion that they will get their highest payday of their career, and afaik, neither have even gotten close to a 7 digit paycheck. Much less the audacity to claim a possible eight figure. EVEN MUCH LESS BOTH FIGHTERS.
.<bball2>

But let's believe Oscar fulfilling his word.

Lol I’ve never seen someone on this forum so insecure to the point of arguing for the sake of arguing. You must really feel insignificant.

1. Tito and Chuck could be a hundred years old and STILL be draws, they’re not the average MMA guys you refer to making peanuts.

2. Besides being staple names in the sport, they were the ONLY name value on the card. People weren’t paying to see Tibau vs Escudero, DLH sacrificed depth to bring a top heavy main event.

3. Regardless of this event being “failed” or not, MOST businesses don’t make profit unitil they establish their brand... in this case DLH is basically allocating marketing dollars into big names like Chuck and Tito to market his promotion.

4. Forget gate revenue, PPV sales, etc. DLH got what he wanted = people talking about his event... which is EXACTLY what you’re doing right now.

So not only are you a relative CASUAL to MMA... you’re a flat out CASUAL in business. It wouldn’t surprise me if you’re some guy in your parents basement flipping burgers part time and that’s fine: but don’t let a false sense of pride turn you into subject of ridicule.

Your pal,

-BRASIL WAND

<OKC16>
<OKC16>
<OKC16>

Tito doesn't give a shit. You just know he lowkey wants to fight Chuck two more times to win the pentalogy.
I read this is "paleontology." Would make sense as they both are Dinosaurs.

That's disclosed pay. As the UFC vs Randy shit showed in court, Randy got something like 3 dollars a PPV sold. Chuck likely got the same or higher. Chuck has made several 7 figure pay days
but he's not getting 7 figures from Oscar, just to get off the couch.<Lmaoo>

I'd be surprised even with PPV points, if they even get it, they top a million dollar paycheck.

Agreed! So if a young man gets ko'd in the first, he needs to go back to the gym and work on things. If an older fighter does the same, he needs to retire. Maybe he just needs to work on some things?

If Chuck is going to fight, he has to do this right. He has to go to a good fight camp, and he can't run his own camp. Iron-sharpens-iron. Chuck needs to stay active. Chuck needs to work on his defense when throwing punches, by angling out, head movement, and not leaving himself so damn open. He can have 5 more fights, but that's it; he needs to get serious about his training. This won't cut it.

Wtf is a good camp gonna do for a weak chin? Gtfo.

To me it sounded like Tito had some kind of stake in Golden Boy MMA.

Not sure if he has an ownership interest or whatever, but the way he was encouraging other fighters to come into this organisation.. and then encouraging Chuck to continue fighting sounded pretty desperate. Is that really the image they want? and how much value would Chuck even bring in after this performance?

but he's not getting 7 figures from Oscar, just to get off the couch.<Lmaoo>

I'd be surprised even with PPV points, if they even get it, they top a million dollar paycheck.

Obviously he isn't getting 7 figures from Oscar. The fight probably sold like 10K PPVs. Chuck has gotten several 7 figure pay days from the UFC though

Even if we add in PPV points, they're not getting close to 7 or 8 digit paychecks for this fight, cause if be legit surprised if this did 200k buys.

Maybe in the heights of the career, with disclosed, ppv points AND sponsorships (probably their biggest earner for alot fighters) they got close to a Milly, but o can only go by what's been proven as a fact, and only disclosed pay is given, not ppv points(or how much per ppv they got)

I'm not at all saying I believe they made anywhere near 8 figures this fight ... No way they did that kind of ppv sales. Just that Chuck must have made some okay pay days with ppv points.

Also isn't there a threshold for how many ppvs must be sold before they get a chunk usually? If that's the case I'd assume Chuck and Tito will be making no more than their disclosed pay here lol

Lol I’ve never seen someone on this forum so insecure to the point of arguing for the sake of arguing. You must really feel insignificant.

1. Tito and Chuck could be a hundred years old and STILL be draws, they’re not the average MMA guys you refer to making peanuts.

2. Besides being staple names in the sport, they were the ONLY name value on the card. People weren’t paying to see Tibau vs Escudero, DLH sacrificed depth to bring a top heavy main event.

3. Regardless of this event being “failed” or not, MOST businesses don’t make profit unitil they establish their brand... in this case DLH is basically allocating marketing dollars into big names like Chuck and Tito to market his promotion.

4. Forget gate revenue, PPV sales, etc. DLH got what he wanted = people talking about his event... which is EXACTLY what you’re doing right now.

So not only are you a relative CASUAL to MMA... you’re a flat out CASUAL in business. It wouldn’t surprise me if you’re some guy in your parents basement flipping burgers part time and that’s fine: but don’t let a false sense of pride turn you into subject of ridicule.

Your pal,

-BRASIL WAND

<OKC16>
<OKC16>
<OKC16>
Jesus, you really are dumb as hell, ahahahahahahahahaha all of this wall of text just to say, "you're correct in that neither Chuck nor Tito are getting paid 7+ figures from Oscar, thanks for setting me straight hypetrainofthemonth".

{<jordan}

I've never seen someone try to prove themselves right so hard, when it's easily googled to see how much they're gonna make.<{MingNope}>

Your pal,

-BRASIL WAND

<OKC16>
<OKC16>
<OKC16>
Bro, you are a complete fucking moron if you think Chuck or Tito made 7-8 figures

I'm not at all saying I believe they made anywhere near 8 figures this fight ... No way they did that kind of ppv sales. Just that Chuck must have made some okay pay days with ppv points.

Also isn't there a threshold for how many ppvs must be sold before they get a chunk usually? If that's the case I'd assume Chuck and Tito will be making no more than their disclosed pay here lol
Yes there usually is, which is why I brought up how this a failed PPV up to @BRASIL WAND , yet he's too stupid to comprehend why I brought it up<Lmaoo>, yet he goes how Oscar has to build a brand(it will fail anyways) as if they changes the fact that Oscar WONT be paying Tito and Chuck 7/8 figures for this fight.

Jesus, you really are dumb as hell, ahahahahahahahahaha all of this wall of text just to say, "you're correct in that neither Chuck nor Tito are getting paid 7+ figures from Oscar, thanks for setting me straight hypetrainofthemonth".

{<jordan}

I've never seen someone try to prove themselves right so hard, when it's easily googled to see how much they're gonna make.<{MingNope}>

>just google it

Googling disclosed pay = how much they made

Lol... this guy just went full seppuku

<{CMPALM}>
<{CMPALM}>
<{CMPALM}>

First time on Sherdog I’ve actually had a remote feeling of sympathy for someone lol

>just google it

Googling disclosed pay = how much they made

Lol... this guy just went full seppuku

<{CMPALM}>
This guy thinks Oscar will pay both Chuck + Tito 7/8 figures, and has the audacity to facepalm someone else.

Literally everyone is calling you a retard, but you're so adamant about being wrong that it's pretty embarrassing you keep replyin, keep digging yourself deeper into those delusions you got friend.<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>

You do know Randy's contract with the UFC was made public right? And he made well over a million in just UFC pay (no sponsors) for the low selling Tim Sylvia fight. Randy made 3 dollars a PPV if it sold over 330,000. His Chuck fights sold over a million, so he made over 3 million in PPV points alone. Its safe to say Chuck made at least that and probably more.

Saying "Maybe in the heights of the career, with disclosed, ppv points AND sponsorships (probably their biggest earner for alot fighters) they got close to a Milly" is ridiculous since Randy cleared 3 million plus for one fight

Back