Titanfall 2: Post info here

they messed up big time with the first game, even though i played it a lot, i wasnt going to fall for it again

Should be a way to play offline w/bots simce the multiplayer is dead on PC

I dont care why devs dont put bots in their games

I still play bots against Doom and COD AW since id rather play against AI than some nacho cheese eating kid running hacks on their dads pc

I’ve thought about getting it maybe I will

The lack of sp campaign killed 1 for me. I couldn’t get into it

I like to play through a campaign before playing MP, and a lot of times would rather just play through a campaign

Or just play planetside on PC when I feel like MP

Good SP campaign you say?

<mma4>

I may pick this up. It's kind of dawned on me recently how little FPS I've played the last few years when for most of my life it's been ever-present
Give it a go Zer, it's an awesome game.

I tried the first one for free a while ago and really liked it. I wanted to buy Titanfall 2 but the thing about these online games is after a while people stop playing them and it becomes hard to find an online game to play.

It's not one of those games where you can not play it for a year and come back to it. It's a shame because it's a very unique game.

I might give it a try since this one does have a story mode.

<mma4>

I may pick this up. It's kind of dawned on me recently how little FPS I've played the last few years when for most of my life it's been ever-present
I only play single player, never multiplayer, and liked this game
Picked it up last Black Friday for a few bucks and wasnt dissappointed

I tried the first one for free a while ago and really liked it. I wanted to buy Titanfall 2 but the thing about these online games is after a while people stop playing them and it becomes hard to find an online game to play.

It's not one of those games where you can not play it for a year and come back to it. It's a shame because it's a very unique game.

I might give it a try since this one does have a story mode.

Highly recommend it! It's only a few bucks right now.. It's basically a steal for how much content is in it.

On chapter 4 and this just keeps getting better

I loved the multiplayer. I have it on PC and it seemed the community died fairly quickly. Controls and feel of the game were great. The titans were awesome. Hope Titanfall 3 comes out and it magically gets a huge boost in playerbase.

Great game. The controls are so fluid it's just such a fun game to play, even the campaign is amazing which seems to be an after thought in pretty much all multiplayer fps games.

Last edited:

<mma4>

I used to play them all the time back in the early 2000's late 90's. I got burnt out on them after that and didn't really play them anymore. Now there not even the same type of games. All multiplayer with absolutely no story in SP it sucks.

It was fun, but it was annoying that online matches had computer controlled enemies. I felt it defeated the purpose of online play.

Was miles better than BF and COD the year it was released.

Agreed, TS. I was surprised it never got more recognition, loads more fun than CoD in my opinion.

I liked it but wasn't blown away. I saw some gaming forums say it was one of the best campaigns in FPS history so my expectations were too high.

Gameplay wise it was excellent but I didn't care at all about the story. Definitely worth a try but since it's so short, I wouldn't pay over $10 for it.

Played a few missions of the campaign and I'm pretty impressed. Feels very tight with dem mechanics. Love the wall running etc... I prefer being on foot to titan combat.

Played a few missions of the campaign and I'm pretty impressed. Feels very tight with dem mechanics. Love the wall running etc... I prefer being on foot to titan combat.
Which platform do you play on?

Back