***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilder wouldnt have been standing long enough to land something like that against Joshua. The bum got exposed badly. He loses to at least 3 of Joshuas opponents never mind Joshua himself.
AJ doesnt do anything Fury does lol. Hell come to fight Wilder.

Nothing wrong with a draw.

Lets see it again in England.

This. Some close rounds people give to Fury based on footwork alone could go either way because he actually didn't land much at all.

I'd still give it to Fury, but a draw is acceptable.

lol

how is it again that whenever theirs a big time fight thats close it somehow manages to be a draw

this just happened a year ago

You can't overlook those two knock downs, the last one almost being a KO. Shit

So, the Canadian from Winnipeg, MB, Canada that I’ve never heard of in my life was the only judge to get it right. FML.

Fights get better with scoring getting worse.

Wilder seems to even realise it.

well damn .. the english judge was the draw wtf lol

That score was lame but draw is perfectly acceptable.

Fucking hell of a show. Hats off to both. Fury is back, and Wilder doesnt quit. Brilliant fight.

Respect to both guys! I want to see this again *uck Joshua if he doesn't fight one of them next.

A really fun fight how fury got up from a Wilder bomb no clue.

Now that chicken aj doesnt have to fight either of these guys for another year

How about Fury’s chin? My god.

Forget about draining the swamp, they need to drain boxing!

At some point in time before this fight happened, the promoters, the judges, and someone from the athletic commission all went out to dinner together and ran up a bill of 15k on the promoters tab.

Boxing is such a corrupt pile of fucking shit this was just plain disgusting it's giving me flashbacks of Canelo vs GGG 1

NOTHING EVER CHANGES BECAUSE THERE IS NEVER ANY REPERCUSSIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back