***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with Paulie 100% on this. Fury owned Wilder every second of the fight aside from the 2 KDs

This. Some close rounds people give to Fury based on footwork alone could go either way because he actually didn't land much at all.

I'd still give it to Fury, but a draw is acceptable.

Fury landed plenty. Casuals don't have an eye for boxing.

As opposed as some dude who tapped to an old school neck crank in 1 second

And an mma ref who let the money dude cheat

Lol

Gtfo

Is that a reference to Conor? That neck crank would fucking kill anyone listen to black belts talk sometime

Now that chicken aj doesnt have to fight either of these guys for another year
AJ will probably make 50 million for fighting Whyte again. I dont think hell be too upset to let these guys kick the shit out of each other again.

The only good thing about that bad decision calling it a draw is that the cornball as fuck phrase "Somebody's "O" has got to go" was wrong.

Get outta here with that dumb shit.

Fury won on points. Wilder finished him in the 12th. Great on Fury standing up, but he was out. MMA handles walk-off KO's better. Plus, when exactly did the count start? That matters. IDK. You call that fight in my opinion. Yes he was game when he got back up but the fight is over when you lose consciousness.

AJ doesnt do anything Fury does lol. Hell come to fight Wilder.

Yes, and knock him out quickly. Comparable power but better boxer. This fight shows Wilder was even more overrated than most people thought he was, no wonder hes kept away from the top 10 for so long.

When can we see official score cards? Fury won 10 rounds out of 12. How in the world that translates to a draw is beyond me. And the 3 judges had completely different scoring to make it a draw as well. Yeah boxing isn't corrupt lmao

Not sure why anyone would want to see the rematch honestly.

Fair play to Wilder for getting through with that punch twice. Better than I thought he might be, admittedly. But it was a clear Fury win for me.

Entertaining fight. I had it 9-3 for fury and don’t see a draw. I’ll watch a rematch for sure. Fury’s post fight interview was great.

Now I KNOW you are a fucking troll. Thanks for proving it. Fucking idiot you are.
I agree with him. They kept saying his head hit the canvas but when they slow-mo'd it looked like he prevented that from happening. I think he was dazed but still there

I had 114-112 Fury and I thought I was extremely generous to Wilder. He looked lost the entire night outside of 2 punches

I told everyone Fury would be a tough fight

You suck at scoring fights. Don't take it out on the sport.
lol u think its just a coincidence that almost every big fight has controversial scoring? if u dont think they scored this a draw on purpose your drunk

I thought Fury might have edged it even getting dropped twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back