Rockhold must be mad

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
the fact that he never got a rubbermatch vs Bisping must drive him crazy. is there any other circumstances where 2 fighters fought twice both ending in finishes for each guy and there wasnt a third fight? i could imagine that drives rockhold mad knowing bisping knocked him out and he never got to right it

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.jpg

yoel will make him feel better

He must be pissed with himself for acting like a clown and getting ktfo. You never take anyone lightly. The war gods dont like that. He should have learned from Anderson.

I bet not. Rockhold is pretty confident that bispings win is a fluke and doesn't think he needs to prove anything.

GSP-Serra
Shogun-Forrest
Shogun-Machida
Bonnar-Sozynski

Quite a bit have happened.

He must be pissed with himself for acting like a clown and getting ktfo. You never take anyone lightly. The war gods dont like that. He should have learned from Anderson.
is he the only fighter that suffered that fate? i cant think of anybody else smoking somebody then getting smoked and there not being a third fight

Rockhold and Weidman should just fight eachother 6 more times then retire. They're done

Luke Rockhold thoroughly embarrassed Bisping in their first contest. Anyone who is not biased acknowledges that Luke is the superior mixed martial artist

GSP-Serra
Shogun-Forrest
Shogun-Machida
Bonnar-Sozynski

Quite a bit have happened.
not really. all those fights are settled. serra got a fluke knockout, had a rematch and got annihilated, the beef ended with the better fighter winning, nobody could argue that. shogun got his revenge and forrest has no problem with that, beef was settled, everybody knows shogun is better and he proved it in the second fight, nobody would argue that. same thing with shogun vs machida. and bonnar vs sozynski... really?

Luke Rockhold thoroughly embarrassed Bisping in their first contest. Anyone who is not biased acknowledges that Luke is the superior mixed martial artist

Yeah, I didn't think Bisping looked better in the second fight and didn't win by improvements

Rockhold just was off that night

He looked drunk

not really. all those fights are settled. serra got a fluke knockout, had a rematch and got annihilated, the beef ended with the better fighter winning, nobody could argue that. shogun got his revenge and forrest has no problem with that, beef was settled, everybody knows shogun is better and he proved it in the second fight, nobody would argue that. same thing with shogun vs machida. and bonnar vs sozynski... really?
You asked for fights where 2 fighters fought with NO rubber match and didn't ask for certain exceptions. I provided examples and we all know Luke is the superior fighter to Bisping yet you call Serra's KO a fluke and not Bisping? Nice double standards.

I think after two years Rockhold is fine.
What made you think of this? It's ancient history .

Yeah, I didn't think Bisping looked better in the second fight and didn't win by improvements

Rockhold just was off that night

He looked drunk

Rockhold was not off and it wasn’t a fluke. He has poor hands and mike doesn’t. Rockhold had a shitty habit and it bit him in the ass. Rockhold has been staggered and knocked out too many times to say it was a fluke. David branch of all people pieced his ass up.

You asked for fights where 2 fighters fought with NO rubber match and didn't ask for certain exceptions. I provided examples and we all know Luke is the superior fighter to Bisping yet you call Serra's KO a fluke and not Bisping? Nice double standards.

That headbutt in teh first fight changed the outcome entirely. had it not happened Bisping would have won.

He specified that both fighters A and B won via finish. Machida was gifted a shit decision only to be finished in the first round of the rematch. There was never really any dispute as to who the better fighter was. Even the ultra corrupt Dana White agreed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back