Media New video of UFC legend Tank Abbott hitting the mitts

I really do like Tank, but he really was a total asshole psychopath that just wanted to hurt people as much as he could. The way he mocked his unconscious opponents was some of the most heartless cold blooded shit ever
Him mocking John Matua having a seizure was some cold blooded shit, could you imagine if someone did that in the UFC today? People would lose their minds.

makin Chuck look like a Leopord

Kimo.jpg

?

Tank was the prototype for the modern (usa) MMA fighter and as much as people don't want to admit it, 1 of the 1st true multiple disciplined fighters.

He looks like a seriously ill man, hopefully this will help him get some discipline and turn his health around

He actually seemed like a normal niceish guy when he'd do commentary or post fight interviews outside the cage

~DaViD~

Tank was a star back in the day. He was a genuine nasty bar brawling bad ass, and it suited the early UFC, as many of the early fans were used to WWE/WWF, so having a bad guy in UFC (except Tank was a genuine bad guy) helped people transition in my opinion.

He was a great character to watch and genuinely enjoyed fighting and hurting people
Tank was the original ufc bad boy not Tito, Tank was great on the mic too, where Tito stumbles on his words and gets nervous

He would look a lot better if he shaved that white goatee

Golden Boy HW Grand Champion Tournament

Tank v. Shamrock winner

vs

Chuck v. Coleman winner

Damn... looks like Chuck.

Chuck vs Tank Abbott is the fight to make.

The word "legend" gets thrown around far too often in MMA

Sad to see this. Tank still holds the most vicious KO in the octagon.

giphy.gif

What health issues did he have? I haven't kept up to date.

He looks bad but if him and I were to fight, I like his odds.

I bet he kicks 75% of our asses on here.

Back