Media New video of UFC legend Tank Abbott hitting the mitts

Holy smokes I didn’t realize he was in that bad of shape

I really do like Tank, but he really was a total asshole psychopath that just wanted to hurt people as much as he could. The way he mocked his unconscious opponents was some of the most heartless cold blooded shit ever

Yeah but that was what made him Tank

Also jesus, had no idea he was practically on deaths door

I really do like Tank, but he really was a total asshole psychopath that just wanted to hurt people as much as he could. The way he mocked his unconscious opponents was some of the most heartless cold blooded shit ever

Why do you like him then?

the first and only fighter to almost throw his opponent out of the octagon

Worsham_nearly_thrown_from_cage.jpg

Tank vs Epic Beard Man for main event of Golden Boy MMA 2 card

For the Seniorweight belt

Tank is not a legend, he is a C-class fighter and his power is grossly overrated

He looks bad but if him and I were to fight, I like his odds.

I bet he kicks 75% of our asses on here.

I don't like my odds against most any pro fighter (at all), even one his age or older, but if you couldn't take out the guy in that video, you really need to get your ass down to the gym more often.

if you couldn't take out the guy in that video, you really need to get your ass down to the gym more often.

I guess I just have a hard time imagining tank not having enough power to KO the majority of regular dudes if he connected.

I miss Tank posts here on Sherdog. More often than not they were a confusing and full of grammar errors wall of trash talk but still entertaining in some bizarre way.

Tank is a legend both in and out of the cage

Thunderous shots from Abbott... It's really quite retarded that you can't control the volume when playing an embedded video from instagram.

Tank is only in his 50s..

He's really fucked his body..

Back