2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the final four is a wash really, as we saw there will be a quick decision for both the right and left who to push. I think three weeks is a good amount of time for the candidates to stay fresh and keep bringing new material. Over a month is just way too long.

Nooo!

It must hurt sufficiently.

Need to know who the candidates are picking this weekend - who wins, what round and by what?

no

I have no idea what any of this is about.

VVa3lael6qys1iuemVXF2j75o2_1280.png

@glenwo2

Vote for Cubo man. You're a solid Right-leaning guy.
Don't let this place fall into the hands of the betacucks again. We're counting on you brother!

Gotta go with the dream team, although cubo seems like an alright guy.

Left is best!

P.s if anyone on this forum is still supporting Republicans, you are brainwashed, brain dead, and licking the balls of the biggest pack of criminals on earth.

Seriously, no idea why drugged women being raped is being mentioned. What's that about?

Real simple. Folks central to the Lucky camp tried to paint me as a bad person for having voters with what they considered questionable ethics. When it was brought up that a poster who voted for them claimed to have witnessed girls being drugged and doing nothing, they chose to defend the situation by nit-picking how that abhorrent claim was re-told. Instead of condemning saying nothing, they were content with that poster not having to stuck around to actually watch the rape occur.

Not sure if it's honesty or another dishonest miscalculation, but Trotsky then said he also saw a girl get slipped something and chose to leave rather than get in a fight.

Now think of that behavior the Lucky team condones and then look at how they vilify me for standing up for my wife. Looks like to me like they take a shitty position towards women. Especially with a VP who proudly rocks an AV of a guy who...well...you know.

Real simple. Folks central to the Lucky camp tried to paint me as a bad person for having voters with what they considered questionable ethics. When it was brought up that a poster who voted for them claimed to have witnessed girls being drugged and doing nothing, they chose to defend the situation by nit-picking how that abhorrent claim was re-told. Instead of condemning saying nothing, they were content with that poster not having to stuck around to actually watch the rape occur.

Not sure if it's honesty or another dishonest miscalculation, but Trotsky then said he also saw a girl get slipped something and chose to leave rather than get in a fight.

Now think of that behavior the Lucky team condones and then look at how they vilify me for standing up for my wife. Looks like to me like they take a shitty position towards women. Especially with a VP who proudly rocks an AV of a guy who...well...you know.
I don't know. I don't even know the VP. I keep getting invited to this and I just can't get involved.

But yeah if you see a girl at a bar or whatever being drugged, it is your moral and civil responsibility to intervene. Just calling the cops would be good.

@Trotsky

I keep getting invited to this and I just can't get involved.

You should. Looks to be shaping up as a battle of morals. Pretty sure I'm on solid ground. If you care about the War Room and want to send a message then now's the time. Here's the chance to show where you stand.

man, this thread was hilarious until all the 'watching girls get drugged' stuff came up.

You're a fucking disgrace clippy

You tagged all those people and you still couldn't win?

<DisgustingHHH>

man, this thread was hilarious until all the 'watching girls get drugged' stuff came up.

If that bothers you then you probably shouldn't vote for the Luckshot team, since they're the ones excusing it. Even if you don't vote for me, do you want to look like you condone that attitude?

@Sketch

If that bothers you then you probably shouldn't vote for the Luckshot team, since they're the ones excusing it. Even if you don't vote for me, do you want to look like you condone that attitude?

@Sketch
Any posts that link to this defending of watching girls get drugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back