Bellator HW division has some good fights

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Minakov - Kongo
Mitrione - Kharitanov

on top of Fedor - Bader

I reckon the UFC might have one of the weakest Heavyweight divisions in mma <Lmaoo>. Was watching some shit league MMA fights and the heavyweights were roided off their tits swinging for the fences. Drug testing sucks

Bellator has more flavor and energy than the UFC does right now.

And not just in the HW division.

Bellator needs some top tier talent at heavyweight. I like the tourny s and some of the people who reside there but think about it, their middleweight champ would be favored over any heavy on roster.

Bellator needs some top tier talent at heavyweight. I like the tourny s and some of the people who reside there but think about it, their middleweight champ would be favored over any heavy on roster.

Ivan Shtyrkov from Reality Cage Combat
Sergey Spivak, Pavlo Demidenko, Vitalii Kiseielov from World Warriors Fighting Championship

I do like Frank Mir vs Javy Ayala as well.
Bellator's HW roster needs a lot of work after the GP. You can't rely on the Sonnen and Hampage forever.

I wish they tried harder with Bobby Lashley. He could have been that "Brock Lesnar" figure for them. Instead of seeing him fight Minakov and Kongo, we got him vs Josh Appelt.

Rich Chou likes his boxing matchmaking FAR too much. That matchmaking just doesn't translate well into MMA.

Did you watch the Italy show ts.. Seriously? Did you

Back