This proof that it doesn't matter how Alpha looking you are, a chick doesn't care

You shouldn't be "trying" to make them laugh, if that makes sense. It conveys low value, as if you are not enough by yourself and you have to try and impress them.

Maintain a masculine frame and be relaxed and charming is my MO. If a woman finds you attractive, everything you say will sound funny to her.

TBH, bro, I've never had to think about the details of these things. I've never struggled with ladies. I just act like myself and it only goes wrong when they have different values or we don't dig each other's sense of humour.

What is "maintaining a masculine frame"? That sounds like trying. I'm a big lad with broad shoulders, it's natural.

I can get what you're saying about guys who are trying to crack jokes, that don't fit or it's not appropriate, all of the time. I have a few friends like that.

Sure, but do you think Hayden's dad would have dared to talk shit to Wlad?
Hayden Panettiere’s Beau Allegedly Gets Into Fight With His Dad And Cops Are Called

This dude won't last. He exists to spice things up. He's a gauntlet. It's how women are wired.

She'll be cheating with her baby daddy in no time. And this bitch won't be holding any Gatorade bottles when she does.
He got into a fight with his own dad not Haydens dad

Now I understand why you are so confused all the time

Guys who think they have women figured-out or think they can "tame" them crack me up

TS is one of the worst thread starters on sherdog.

Hayden also suffers from a mental illness that makes her want to kill her kids. Seriously look it up. She went to a psych ward for it for months.

Also Vlad is one of the most boring robotic humans I've ever listened to.

Over the past two weeks a video has surfaced that was taken almost a decade ago. It features this former A- list mostly television actress from a very hit network show now off the air turned do nothing until another big network break on a different network having sex with a producer of the first hit. She was barely legal and apparently he filmed the encounter for his own pleasure but to also prove it was consensual in case it ever came up. Not being shown, but supposedly he has a recording of him having sex with the mom of the actress too.

An underage H.P. was abused by Hollywood scum and was willfully offered to these scumbags by her own parents. About 10 years back, and before IMDB comments closed, someone close to Hayden posted in a thread pretty much confirming her exploitation in Hollypedo circles. This poster had intimate and personal knowledge of Hayden, that the other poster chimed in also assumed to know Hayden, and threatened the poster.

Crazy thing is in Russia she's a 6/10 lol

Vlad could probably have fucked an Olga Kurylenko if he wanted to lol

It's a bad photo, this is the new boyfriend:

I mean, he's pretty much on par with the other guy. Just less muscles, which women don't care about that much.

hayden-panettiere-brian-hickerson-dad-drunk-altercation.jpg

rs_634x1024-180803171626-634.hayden-panettiere-barefoot.ct.080318.jpg

You don't have to actually kill people, just show him a gun and that calm him down a bit. Isn't this how it works in America? You can shot people in order to defend yourself. If his brother breaks into my house i shot him in the eye with my rifle
Russians don't play.
You don't pull a gun on those dudes unless you're gonna use it.
You and your whole fam gonna wind up poisoned, or a gang of crazy Dagestanians gonna show up at your door with baseball bats and bears on chains

He just needs to become best friends with Brock Lesnar. If Wlad acts up, call in Brock. One double leg later and Wlad's in the ER
Juiced up Brock...yes....current, old man Brock...I have less faith in..
#USADABless
Brock-Lesnar-1.jpg

Attachments

• a93856a4223232d10fe26992057f832f.jpg
    a93856a4223232d10fe26992057f832f.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 11
She has a kid with another dude, no matter how hot she is, she already knocked off at least 3 points from herself.
I wouldn't call myself "lucky" to be banging a cute girl when she has a kid.
lol and fuck being the bf or husband of the girl that has a kid with Vlad. That guy could do or say anything he wanted to you, or your girl and you'd just have to eat it with a smile.
Nah, that's why God created guns.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back