PWD 683: Pinatas and Titties: A Celebration of 44nutman, The one true nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different era, Mike.

austin.jpg

Taker sitting there like the King of Backstage

"That's like being hit by a caravan..." That's a little on the nose lol

Dean Ambrose is not getting heat with me, brothers.

For hipsters maybe. Papa Meij would have to do a whole lot more to actually ruin NJPW like Inoki did.

yeah, but seems like since Meij has taken over that the product has gone downwards a little bit. Personal opinion, of course.

In the Observer last week Meltzer said crowds are already dropping in the UK and WWE already has deals in place to buy several of the top indies when theyre ready
Talent may not be the main problem if all the top office and business guys in the region are now working for WWE

Trips obviously has a different approach to the business than Vince does, will be interesting to see how this plays out with the long game

Never seen or heard of this cotton candy chick

Who da fook is dis chick?

hilarious this company is taking ideas from Taz' podcast

LUL

In the Observer last week Meltzer said crowds are already dropping in the UK and WWE already has deals in place to buy several of the top indies when theyre ready
Talent may not be the main problem if all the top office and business guys in the region are now working for WWE

Trips obviously has a different approach to the business than Vince does, will be interesting to see how this plays out with the long game

Doesn't really matter, Pete. The business is dead.

Vince offered to buy out territories too....can't blame him if they didn't see the future.

yeah, but seems like since Meij has taken over that the product has gone downwards a little bit. Personal opinion, of course.

I think in some respects, that's true. Though I think in may respects it's not. I think the biggest indicator that things aren't nearly as fucked as people think is the fact that Gedo is still booker. All these storylines are his, all the champs are his too. Meij is making a tangible impact on the production (trending towards more PG or PG-13), but the complaints that people have about the champions are all Gedo.

Expect normalization after Wrestle Kingdom, because the old vs new storyline for Tana and Kenny is playing a big part in it right now too. This is Kenny Omega's NJPW, maybe it's not what we all wanted, but it's here. If he's going to be staying, expect him to own it and make it his. If not, then expect Tana to go over and the old ways to take precedence.

Meij is taking a lot of heat for Gedo though, that I do know.

I think in some respects, that's true. Though I think in may respects it's not. I think the biggest indicator that things aren't nearly as fucked as people think is the fact that Gedo is still booker. All these storylines are his, all the champs are his too. Meij is making a tangible impact on the production (trending towards more PG or PG-13), but the complaints that people have about the champions are all Gedo.

Expect normalization after Wrestle Kingdom, because the old vs new storyline for Tana and Kenny is playing a big part in it right now too. This is Kenny Omega's NJPW, maybe it's not what we all wanted, but it's here. If he's going to be staying, expect him to own it and make it his. If not, then expect Tana to go over and the old ways to take precedence.

Meij is taking a lot of heat for Gedo though, that I do know.

Get the belt off Jericho/Cody. The movement towards the more family friendly isn't what I enjoyed about NJPW. The will they /wont they in regards to the Bucks/Cody/whoever is also annoying.

Once again, my opinion.

Apparently this chick wrestled for NJPW in this past.
29737599_348105889011744_5007006602331422720_n.jpg

39601914_529891750799401_4753687378218975232_n.jpg

<mma4>

hilarious this company is taking ideas from Taz' podcast

LUL

Taz was helping book ECW at their apex....I wouldn't lol at anyone using his ideas.

Vince offered to buy out territories too....can't blame him if they didn't see the future.
And then he fucked over everyone that agreed to do business with him and no one got the money they were promised
A feel good story all around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back