2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, it is likely a mixture of emotional and tactical aspects that made him go this way.

It's emotional in that it's how I feel. It's tactical in that honesty is the best policy and I'll live with the results. What made me do it is my love for this community.

I assumed you would say a Hawaiian just cause those guys always represent.

You got love for Penn?

Loved me some Penn. He fought on the only card I've ever attended. Now I just want him not to fight anymore. Some shit's hard to watch. Like this last Chuck/Tito fight.

Last edited:
@AgonyandIrony went to the clinic with some symptoms. He dropped his pants, got swabbed, and the results came back. He said: "Just tell me, Doc, do I have the clap? I really don't want the clap." The Doc looked at him and said "Clap? Are you kidding? You've got a standing ovation."

/80s open mic
Not bad. My bit I did last night about how I treated my infection like I do a failing relationship. I tried to ignore it until it would eventually grow to resent me and leave on its own.

Should have just ran myself then to force y'all to watch my sets.

Not bad. My bit I did last night about how I treated my infection like I do a failing relationship. I tried to ignore it until it would eventually grow to resent me and leave on its own.
That's genuinely funny, hat's off. My creative well is drier than Mormon box tonight.

@AgonyandIrony went to the clinic with some symptoms. He dropped his pants, got swabbed, and the results came back. He said: "Just tell me, Doc, do I have the clap? I really don't want the clap." The Doc looked at him and said "Clap? Are you kidding? You've got a standing ovation."

/80s open mic
My dad's friend was in the clinic in 'Nam getting treated for the clap when his whole platoon got killed in a battle. He always bragged how the clap saved his life. :D

I said platform questions only, but I gotta represent.

Dan-Henderson-Michael-Bisping-115.jpg
arent you the ethical guy?? how ethical is landing an extra shot on an already unconscious opponent?

So someone who's impartial catch me up on this shit. I'm busy waiting to see if these crackheads outside my work are going to fight.

So someone who's impartial catch me up on this shit. I'm busy waiting to see if these crackheads outside my work are going to fight.
Basically Luckyshot the current VP and Homer Simpson 0.5 is running for the prez and this place being a left echo chamber it should be a easy win. He’s s active tefular though so that’s good

@Lead, can you check that? I would be willing to address this in the bet thread if so. Maybe if it's a little too broad, we can name a bunch of people and compare that way.

Without Homer factored in (which was a big variable), it doesn't stand out as being more left or right.

Basically Luckyshot the current VP and Homer Simpson 0.5 is running for the prez and this place being a left echo chamber it should be a easy win. He’s s active tefular though so that’s good

You are aware that every time we discuss if the WR is left or right, that it always self identifies as right?

But if this is a representitive of American politics shouldn't I follow the tried and true method of voting for whoever will trigger people I don't like?

Also... Is all this shit about a sticky thread?

No, you should vote for Cubo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back