DrDune
Fox by the Sea
Shoemaker
Mr Holmes
tonysmasseuse
Ripskater
Tufts
Hognoxious

One I think might be off is shoemaker - ie is he DR shoemaker with a name change @Lead

Yup, Shoemaker is Dr. Shoemaker. He changed his screen name after registration.
So we're at 11 for Cubo, right?

I have 6 illegals for Luckyshot so far:
  1. Ares Black
  2. Lurker
  3. Max Power
  4. MMAtters
  5. Turtle Up
  6. Wet Blanket
You have the same ones?

I have 12

HeLLMuTT
RR
the muntjac
Caveat
DrDune
Fox by the Sea
Shoemaker
Mr Holmes
tonysmasseuse
Ripskater
Tufts
Hognoxious

One I think might be off is shoemaker - ie is he DR shoemaker with a name change @Lead

Yea, He went from Shoemaker to Dr.Shoemaker to Shoemaker again. He's legal.

Yup, Shoemaker is Dr. Shoemaker. He changed his screen name after registration.
So we're at 11 for Cubo, right?

I have 6 illegals for Luckyshot so far:
  1. Ares Black
  2. Lurker
  3. Max Power
  4. MMAtters
  5. Turtle Up
  6. Wet Blanket
You have the same ones?

Yes and I fixed the table as well for Shoemaker

Yea, He went from Shoemaker to Dr.Shoemaker to Shoemaker again. He's legal.

Name changes during election should disqualify from voting next year :)

LOL. You do know that guy is an actual, factual neo Nazi right?

Just saying. There's Literally Hitler and there's fucking Literally Hitler.

Holocaust denying mother fucker......

If Hillary Clinton were named Jack V. Savage, she'd be sitting in federal prison..

It's actually pretty clearly the opposite. As was pointed out, no one in 100 years has been prosecuted under the law that Republicans wanted to go after Clinton for. There wouldn't have even been an investigation if it wasn't someone that Congress wanted to take down, and we know that she'd been frivolously investigated many, many times before with nothing remotely criminal ever found. In this case, *after* the investigation, when law enforcement concluded that there was no crime, we still had people calling for prosecution. I don't think any of us wants to live in a country where people get arrested for losing elections or for looking likely to win elections when they are opposed by Congress and the business community.

And with regard to Trump, he's basically been acting as a career criminal for decades. It was probably not a good idea for him to run for president given that, as it does just bring a lot more scrutiny (business people can get away with a lot of shit that politicians can't). Anyway, we can continue this in the OT thread.

Name changes during election should disqualify from voting next year :)

I agree it is annoying. I think there's only been two so far.

I don’t typically vote in these polls, but @Cubo de Sangre is a good poster so he’s got my vote (@luckyshot seems ok to me too for what it’s worth, liberal bastard he is.. or seems to be)

Good luck gentlemen.

It's actually pretty clearly the opposite. As was pointed out, no one in 100 years has been prosecuted under the law that Republicans wanted to go after Clinton for. There wouldn't have even been an investigation if it wasn't someone that Congress wanted to take down, and we know that she'd been frivolously investigated many, many times before with nothing remotely criminal ever found. In this case, *after* the investigation, when law enforcement concluded that there was no crime, we still had people calling for prosecution. I don't think any of us wants to live in a country where people get arrested for losing elections or for looking likely to win elections when they are opposed by Congress and the business community.

And with regard to Trump, he's basically been acting as a career criminal for decades. It was probably not a good idea for him to run for president given that, as it does just bring a lot more scrutiny (business people can get away with a lot of shit that politicians can't). Anyway, we can continue this in the OT thread.

Which law are you referring to? Sound like you might be referring to the Logan Act, which has apparently fallen into desuetude (nobody gets prosecuted for it because of concerns it might violate First Amendment). Clinton violated numerous laws, including one regarding mishandling of classified documents. People get prosecuted for that all the time. There are other violations relating to her foundation and obstruction of justice. Regarding the e-mail case ("Mid-year Exam"), we now have text messages of the people who "cleared" Clinton. They were all nakedly partisan against Trump (and in Clinton's favor), and they've all been fired from the FBI for their actions in the course of that investigation. They initiated the investigation into Clinton because the DOJ Inspector General referred it. But we've learned a lot about why they opened up an investigation into Trump ("Crossfire Hurricane"), and it was essentially one big Hatch Act violation. See 18 U.S.C. § 595.

We could debate this topic forever, but let's focus on where we agree: neither of us "wants to live in a country where people get arrested for losing elections or for looking likely to win elections when they are opposed by Congress and the business community" (among other things). So we agree on that principle. What we apparently disagree on here are the facts.

What’s up wr, candidate luckyshot here dr7nk as a skunk. 5 minutes ama.

Edit: That’s all for Tonight folks. Thank you.

Last edited:
Without Homer factored in (which was a big variable), it doesn't stand out as being more left or right.

Is it time for another Report-a-Thon?

We make a thread where posters offer to have there report history shared (and those that don't volunteer are shamed into consenting)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back