Khabib advice to female fighters:

I like Khabib for those "sexist" comments he is talking his mind not what media wants to hear.

Do his comments make any difference to the way he fights?
Thought not.
He's not the first dick head to fight, there are 100's of them.

Middle of the day and im already entertained! I love you Sherbros <3

giphy.gif

Why unforgivable? Half of the people here think the same (but dislike Islam the same time).

Both lowered my opinion of him.

"Unforgivable" is probably a bit too dramatic tho.

Why unforgivable? Half of the people here think the same (but dislike Islam the same time).

Exactly.

Islam is undoubtedly a violent religion in certain people’s hands.

But that doesn’t mean I like WMMA.

This obsessive hive mind censorship has to stop.

People can have an opinion without being ridden out and shot in public.

What he said is a little sexist, so what? we'll all live I'm sure, why do you care what Khabib's opinion on women is? how insecure are you to be bothered by that?

Not sure what is so outrageous here. Sherdoggers say every day that women shouldn't fight.

Giving homeless people money is better than not giving them money regardless of the pushups.

Backwards cunts gonna backwards cunt.

what a dick. is he trying to turn into a heel? Learning from Mcgregor University of marketing.

Pretty sure Khabib doesn't care what a herd of overweight feminists and frail soyboys think.

Exactly.

Islam is undoubtedly a violent religion in certain people’s hands.

But that doesn’t mean I like WMMA.
The point I'm trying to make is that so many of the average MMA fans here think exactly the same way but are scarred of Islam because their leaders told them so.

Btw. you don't have to like wmma in order to fight sexism.

Dam people really believe in this mgtow shit. Like their real life cuckkholds. I personally believe y not. Do want you want.

Back