Khabib advice to female fighters:

Sounds like something a devoted Muslim would say. Is normal.

I have never thought this guy was a saint shertard community made him to be. "Oh geez he wont speak trash what a MAN!"

From my perspective, it *would* be different in Jones was saying this. And Khabib and Jones are both from different cultures, and we all already know what Khabib’s culture and upbringing think about women, whereas there’s be a shitstorm if Jones came out with this shit because he trains with women, and is part of a culture that (mostly) acknowledges that women are not required to “stay in the kitchen”
Oh so that makes being a shitty person acceptable? If you're from Russia, it's acceptable to be a shitty human being but not if you're one of rhose Muricans. I get it now.....

Why unforgivable? Half of the people here think the same (but dislike Islam the same time).
You think half the people on this website think a woman’s life should be deduced to working as her husband’s slave? Without income, job, socialization? Left to be shackled by the possibility of divorce because they’ve been forced to be codependent?

Half the people don’t like wmma, and for good reason. They make shit fighters, but that’s entirely different than being forced to stay home, hidden.

The Quran has many violent verses. This is fact, not opinion.

I’ve wanted to debate several in person friends about this fact but they always seem to pull out and be unwilling to defend the “peaceful religion.”

Also I’m not sure if I even like WMMA or not. Men and women are different for sure.

I'm not going to defend any religion because the members of different religions seem to just cherry pick things they want to justify actions. Most religions boil down to everyone should love everyone, but then they'll pull a random part of a text to justify discriminating against gays, blacks, or whomever they choose.

You don't have to like or watch WMMA, but women should be able to train and compete. The notion that women should only be in the house doing chores and should have their faces covered at all times is just flat out wrong. Everyone should have equal rights.

Khabib's religious views are backwards AF, since I'm American I can keep saying it.

Islam is a beta religion because it tries so hard to control women which shows it’s true insecurity. Real alpha men are able to dominate women by their own choice through reverse psychology. It’s called game.

western media, always intolerant in its enforcement of diversity (...and clickbait)

His speeches about women go well with muslim teachings, what's so surprising?
And homeless people are a difficult topic, I thing I will be labeled a fascist if I openly express my thoughts about homeless.

Oh so that makes being a shitty person acceptable? If you're from Russia, it's acceptable to be a shitty human being but not if you're one of rhose Muricans. I get it now.....
Lmao ...Christian churches get lambasted for not supporting gay marraige, yet Muslims get a pass at being misogynists cuz culture.

USA USA where we tolerate other’s intolerance!

Is anyone surprised at that comment? What did you think he thought?

Liberals told me that I can’t judge Muslim cultures... they also said they want to welcome them in the country by the boatload and have my tax dollars pay for their rent, income, and health care. The liberals said.
Give me names. Richard Dawkins spits truth on Muslims everyday

He is right at the end of the day but it’s hard for some people to admit it , our ancestors would be proud of Khabib

Oh not at all, you’re just choosing to misunderstand what I said so you can try and take some high ground. But that’s ok.

What he said is shitty to say, and a shitty opinion to have. But him expressing it in a country where that thinking is the norm, is hardly “unforgivable”, as the op wanted to discuss. It’s problematic, and a problem that he’s talking openly about it while being a champ of a western org and making all his money/fame from western dollars, but again, hardly “unforgivable”

It was obviously a set-up question to get the raving low-t pussy boys to lose their shit. Some men actually like to be men, and their women to be women.
And NEWSFLASH: Most women actually like it that way too. You just don't realize it because you watch the bullshit media that feeds you trash.

I think some sherdoggers love the comments because they are utterly useless and can't cook for shit, thus being afraid of starvation should they not have a woman stuck in their house (including their mom).

Well, personally yes it's far beyond forgivable. Regardless of "politics" and equality perspectives (since it's sherdog and you are labelled snow flake or insane radical feminist if you think women should have equal rights and opportunities) , the way he crushed that person and her dreams in front of a huge audience is horrible and unforgivable. Completely unessecary. It's also not in any way justified by referring to culture or religion.

Oh not at all, you’re just choosing to misunderstand what I said so you can try and take some high ground. But that’s ok.

What he said is shitty to say, and a shitty opinion to have. But him expressing it in a country where that thinking is the norm, is hardly “unforgivable”, as the op wanted to discuss. It’s problematic, and a problem that he’s talking openly about it while being a champ of a western org and making all his money/fame from western dollars, but again, hardly “unforgivable”
My original comment was about how much the fans here turn a blind eye, depending on who said it..... I mentioned nothing about the forgiveability of the comment.

Conor fans new angle: turn into womens rights activists to get back at Khabib<{Heymansnicker}>I guess it's fitting considering the domestic abuse that went down on the 6th of October.
Yeah, it's nothing to do with the fact that I have 2 daughters?

Khabib embarrassed himself on that show, his comments are fairly typical from him, but the fact that he's giggling like a little school boy while he says it shows him up for what he really is....

Question:
What advice do you have for someone who wants to get into the fighting industry. What tips do you recommend, especially for a female?

Khabib:
For female I have very good advice. Be fighter inside your home. And one more advice, all the time finish your husband.

That was a dickhead response but not gonna lie,
hqdefault.jpg

people need to not be hypocrites.
it amazes me how people don't understand that other places in the world have different mentality. they think everyone needs to have their view.... well, they don't.

Back