Bloody Elbow journalist avoids jail on paedophilia charges

jesus fucking christ, ive just posted the exact quotes your fucking retard

Sheriff Peter McCormack sentenced all three men to a Community Payback Order with supervision for three years as a direct alternative to custody

how much more fucking plain do you want me to be
Read the rest though... that’s what people are talking about . The second link was first article

Read the rest though... that’s what people are talking about . The second link was first article

you said

The title is clickbait, he hasn't been sentenced yet

YES.. HE FUCKING HAS

and no, the first link is from July, the second link is from September. I DELIBERATELY posted them in chronological order so that morons wouldnt get confused

Here is the rest :

The men have also been ordered to engage with the Moving Forward Making Changes behavioural programme – which is designed to provide treatment for people who commit sexual offences or offences with a sexual element.

In respect to their online use, all three men have been banned from using Firefox web browser and they must make their internet history available instantly on request.

Both Kidd and Hannisdal, who appeared in the dock together, have additionally been banned from installing software that removes computer files and are prohibited from using devices that access the internet unless they retain the web history.

Throughout September the NSPCC’s new TV advert will showcase the wide-variety of services the charity provides to hundreds of children every day to support their recovery from abuse; and to help prevent it from happening in the first place.

The advert features real NSPCC staff and volunteers and is filmed in the service centres where they work with children and families.

Any adult concerned about the welfare of a child or young person can call the NSPCC helpline for free, 24/7, on 0808 800 5000. Children can call Childline at any time on 0800 1111.

Stop It Now! Scotland also provides support services to individuals and their families with problematic sexual thoughts and those who may be at risk of sexual offending. This includes those who are under investigation for internet offences. For more information, call 0131 556 3535.

>>> So can you please point out what people are talking about?

@catzilla I'm still waiting for your response to my post above.

Plus, I looked at the first link and all it says is that they made bail and the Judge told them to get ready for Jail-time.

This article was back in July and the 2nd link was to an article on their sentencing in September.

So......what exactly are you getting on @-Dim- for?

@catzilla I'm still waiting for your response to my post above.

Plus, I looked at the first link and all it says is that they made bail and the Judge told them to get ready for Jail-time.
Just @ me in the post and I will write u

I worked with a guy who got caught with 'those' images. Everybody was like what happened to XXXXXX? Then someone saw the news article. Apparently, he's on leave while awaiting prosecuting. Although someone said he's working on a plea agreement that will save him jail time, but he'll forever be on 'the list'. Oh yeah, has a wife and 2 kids.

I worked with a guy who got caught with 'those' images. Everybody was like what happened to XXXXXX? Then someone saw the news article. Apparently, he's on leave while awaiting prosecuting. Although someone said he's working on a plea agreement that will save him jail time, but he'll forever be on 'the list'. Oh yeah, has a wife and 2 kids.

Feel horrible for his wife and children.

His wife will never look at him the same way again.

His children, depending on how old they are and how aware, may not look at him the same way either.

But HE got on the Register FOR LIFE. How the fuck did Ian escape THAT to only being on there for 3 fucking years???

giphy.gif

Dim, I think catzilla is trolling you and deserves to be put on the Ignore List.

He refuses to elaborate what HE sees as opposed to what 99.99% OF EVERYONE ELSE HERE(you and me included) see and he gives asinine responses like the post regarding the @ sign.

I'm putting him on my list. It's your choice if you want to do the same to this clown but enough is enough.

lolwut?

I thought replying to your post would show you that I'm speaking to YOU. Why would I want to @ you?
I was t sure who u were talking to as I haven’t read anything you guys have posted

Sheriff Peter McCormack sentenced all three men to a Community Payback Order with supervision for three years as a direct alternative to custody

View attachment 484859

these 12 year olds in their basement will never learn. too busy app their mother to bring dinner.

One thing that I don't get is you'd think Iain would lay low after this but instead he just went straight back to work and straight back on twitter with his trash talk and virtue signalling, like did he think this was never gonna come out? He must have known this was coming, I can't tell if that's extreme arrogance or extreme delusion.

Last edited:

View attachment 484859

Wtf bro did you even read the articles you posted?

Back