Man!! Blessed would absolutely SLAUGHTER McGregor in a rematch

I do not wish to mass debate you.

I agree. Max looked incredible, volume and accuracy was amazing. The Conor of now would not stand a chance.

Max has only taken more shots since their first fight.

McGregor via KO this time.

Connor destroyed max this is all we know...

If Conor trains how he used to train and is able to before his injury he will beat max soundly.

Max chin looked suspect, Aldo would sleep him at this point.

I would take Max but it'd be good. Conor ain't the same, and Max is better.

the usual overreaction here after a big win.

styles make fights, conor / max will always look different than ortega / max. fights look a lot different when the striker on the other side is as talented as you are.

It really depends on Max's chin. He outstruck a bjj guy who picked up boxing and failed to implement some grappling exchanges. Ortega's style of cooking the opponent requires him to absorb some punishment. Against Mcgregor, it is not the smartest thing for the first 2 rounds but it has been done before..

These threads are ridiculous. Did any of you see the first fight? What did Max do that lead anyone to believe that he would have success? He has Lobov like arms and is way to basic and a lesser boxer than Conor. The opponents Max beats over many rounds, Conor sleeps in minutes. This is not Nate Diaz here, this is a guy with 7 inch less reach than Nate, smaller and a fighter that is tailor made for Conor to beat up. I'd like to see it, just to consolidate the lineal belt.

Wont happen tho. Conor only will take massive fights and most likely Khabob rematch, as he calls the shots & wants that.

Conor has the stand up to keep Max's mind off the takedowns and Conor is MUCH better than him on the ground. Even if Conor does get tired and stops dominating on the feet he can still take him down and dominate him on the ground.

Max has no chin, mcgregor would finish him in 1 or 2
Conor's chin is gone. Khabibi dropped him like a sack od Irish potatoes. Floyd gave him brain damage before that when he TKO'd him before that. Conor is a shot fighter. Even before that he was shooting for ankles and panic wrestled Diaz when he was being picked apart by him to avoid the humiliating KO loss.

Odd is on conor. Max was great last night, but he is hittable, lack the power to finish, no good wrestling and not big enough to bully connor like nate did. He is conor's favourite type of opponents

All I know is that it would be a great fight. Hard to pick against either guy at this point.

It would be a good fight. Max is hittable and McGregor is dangerous but Max already showed he could take those punches. The volume would drown McGregor now. Conor started shooting takedowns in the second. Holloways TDD is levels above that now. Nate Diaz's volume is nothing compared to Holloway.

Posting a pic from the first fight is dumb. Holloway is a completely different man.
100%

At this point I think he would stop Connor too. Connor plus 145 weight cut plus max not being close to being a teenager anymore equal bad night for the Irish

If they fought Max just needs to survive a round or two. Connor then offers his neck but Max keeps punching.

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg

nah
People who post this picture seem stupid as fuck to me. Shit was almost 6 years ago. Is joe duffy forever better then conor because he submitted him?

Back