Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

But then...

And the finale...

When you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you don't get to imply that you're oppressed.

But then...

And the finale...

When you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you don't get to imply that you're oppressed.

Like it or not, he has a point. "The Future Is Female" is a shit message. Right up there with "I'm With Her"

But then...

And the finale...

What do you expect from the son of "Everybody but me is terrible and I'm so unfairly maligned bitch whine"?
Humility?
Self awareness?

Right now. Let's just wait and see, shall we?

The reason you think there's a chance, is because you fundamentally misunderstand the reason why people support President Trump.

If you were asked to steelman the position of why a dedicated supporter of President Trump grants the support they do, would you even be able to?

Like it or not, he has a point. "The Future Is Female" is a shit message. Right up there with "I'm With Her"

Goddamn, you decry, and rightfully so, the lack of masculinity on a lot of the ultra progressive PC crowd, yet hear "The future is female!!" and act as if it's a call for supremacy and in 3 years you'll be stuck in a warehouse, hooked to a machine milking you for your sperm to satisfy your FemWarlords.

Good god, man, grasp reality!! Are you really threatened that much? Nobody would ever want your tundra seed anyway.....

Problem is we know for a fact that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner all sought to collude with Russia in that Trump Tower meeting. Trump himself also asked a foreign government(Russia) publicly to commit a crime against his political rival during a nationwide campaign. An in the Cohen court filing we now know he was approached to facilitate 'political synergy' between Russia and the Trump campaign/administration.

So we have Trumps son, son in law, campaign manager and his personal lawyer all connected to collusion. These are all facts, nothing is speculation.
What is currently known about the Trump tower meting is not collusion, and what happened there is not a crime. Collusion itself is also not a crime.

What Trump said at that rally was not a crime either.

Listen to Dershowitz, lays it out quite well.

If that Trump tower meeting was collusion then Hillary colluded with British intelligence in the dossier.

That’s not how it works.

Goddamn, you decry, and rightfully so, the lack of masculinity on a lot of the ultra progressive PC crowd, yet hear "The future is female!!" and act as if it's a call for supremacy and in 3 years you'll be stuck in a warehouse, hooked to a machine milking you for your sperm to satisfy your FemWarlords.

Good god, man, grasp reality!! Are you really threatened that much? Nobody would ever want your tundra seed anyway.....

That is literally almost what is happening. Females can walk into a building and walk out impregnated by a machine which harvested semen from a man who was milked earlier that day or last year. The source of the semen could literally be dead and his product could still be impregnating people.

Campaign finance violations can lead to impeachment.
A simple "No, I don't know why." would have sufficed.

I could just give you the answer, but I'm really curious if you possess the brain power to actually arrive at the simple answer to this question.

The things that you're alleging, won't lead to the impeachment and removal of President Trump. Do you know why?

Those opposed to President Trump are ready and willing to grasp at any straw.

He has driven this entire sub forum insane. Nothing he has done is actually a crime or any different to any predecessors. Everyone has gone rabid haha.

LOL.

I love how you think I'm the one all worked up in this.

I'm talking about a political campaign slogan being terrible, and you read that as me being fearful of women taking over the planet, and fly right the fuck off the handle.

I recommend a little less soy in your diet.

He has driven this entire sub forum insane. Nothing he has done is actually a crime or any different to any predecessors. Everyone has gone rabid haha.

I prefer the term "feral left". Being rabid implies being diseased, and it being out of the person's control. Being feral is simply a return to a more primitive mindset, which requires a level of choice.

What you're seeing from the far left on the news, in politics, in any real life discussions you had, and even on these forums, is a chosen behavior.

For the left, the Russian collusion conspiracy theories conclusion is actually going to be damaging to the mental health of many leftists.

Some on the far left want the Russian collusion conspiracy theory to be true.

The rest seemingly need it to be true.

When a person positions themselves in a place where they need something to be true, and there's a high possibility of that thing not being true, that person is setting themselves up for a potential breakdown and depression.

I prefer the term "feral left". Being rabid implies being diseased, and it being out of the person's control. Being feral is simply a return to a more primitive mindset, which requires a level of choice.

What you're seeing from the far left on the news, in politics, in any real life discussions you had, and even on these forums, is a chosen behavior.

For the left, the Russian collusion conspiracy theories conclusion is actually going to be damaging to the mental health of many leftists.

Some on the far left want the Russian collusion conspiracy theory to be true.

The rest seemingly need it to be true.

When a person positions themselves in a place where they need something to be true, and there's a high possibility of that thing not being true, that person is setting themselves up for a potential breakdown and depression.

lol the irony.

The reason you think there's a chance, is because you fundamentally misunderstand the reason why people support President Trump.

If you were asked to steelman the position of why a dedicated supporter of President Trump grants the support they do, would you even be able to?
Because he espouses positions they agree with?

LOL, you want to see Republican support plummet? Turn on Trump.

The Republican party is dead. It's Trump's party. So go he, so goes the support he brings. Don't act like the midterms were some kind of anomaly that never happens to first term Presidents. It's not indicative of anything. Compared to past Presidents' records on first term midterms, Trump's losses were rather ordinary.
I agree it is the Trump party but it is being reduced to an absoltue hard core minimum party. Independents and women are flicking away. S o in low voter turnout where Trumps base votes loyally and who up, and they do, they can win. But in high turn out elections they will get trounced as they do not benefit from any of that extra turnout.

And you are wrong re the Midterms. They were very devastating and telling if you take the time to dig down. Trump apologists don't like digging down because as soon as they do they don't like what they see so they try to look at it from a 30,000 ft view.

First you have to look at the number of Republican seats V Dem seats that were in play. 75% of seats in play in the Senate were Dem seats. Only 25% were repub. That means the Repub have 3 they can flip for every 1 the Dem's could to get gains. When you look at the House that is where you truly see what should make the Republicans worry. The Dems made not just substantial gains but where winning in so many areas that typically Repub would never lose.

Second you have to recognize that Texas and Florida are almost 50/50 States now which is maintained will be devastating considering how Cali and New York tend to lean.

So no, if you dig the midterms were not an ordinary loss but most who support Trump don't want to dig.

Christie lying badly, but he has not much to work with, and getting worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back