2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You had a 50-50 chance of being right, with the added reassurance of getting a vote for Cubo if you were wrong, and the idea you could claim some lame victory if you picked right. Duh. Tough call genius.

At some point shouldn't you let it go? Compared to the shit I've walked away from here, come on. But just like you don't know my history with certain posters, I don't know yours.

There was a time when the highlight of my life was Piper's Pit.

The golden days, I can't decide which guy I like more. And check out Mcmahon... who the hell would have guessed this dude would be worth a Billion dollars! The dude looks like a well built accountant here, a billion dollars!

Seriously, this is on me?

Rising above shit is. Someone else gonna do it for you?

The golden days, I can't decide which guy I like more. And check out Mcmahon... who the hell would have guessed this dude would be worth a Billion dollars! The dude looks like a well built accountant here, a billion dollars!

My affection for the "sport" at the time was endlessly ridiculed by those around me. Felt vindicated with Cyndi got involved. That was legit.

I forgot how big a prick Piper was. RIP glorious bastard.

GOAT

giphy.gif

POTWR is serious biddness. No jokes.

No soup for you!

Being anti-"both sides" is tribalistic in itself and is a cheap "out". Politics are tainted by human nature so it's a given that as long as people are involved in politics then, yes, both sides will be involved in similar fuckery. To say otherwise is pure dishonesty.

This is very flawed. Are you saying that it is impossible for their to be an imbalance in ratfuckery? I don't see how anyone can believe that. And if you admit that an imbalance is possible, how would you identify if it's in existence? Seems to me that any way you would already gives you an answer.

The underlying issue is the different level of trust of neutral media. A disturbing percentage of the right in America is convinced that the MSM media is biased against them (and not just in an incidental way) and thus rejects stories of wrongdoing by their own side and primarily gets news from outright propaganda.

I saw They Live before I knew who he was, and naturally it blew my little mind, and then I saw he was a wrestler too! Yeah, I'm a fan.

I remember rooting for every heel that fought Hogan. I was a 11-14 yr old kid that wanted him to lose so badly

I saw They Live before I knew who he was, and naturally it blew my little mind, and then I saw he was a wrestler too! Yeah, I'm a fan.

Knew exactly who he was and saw They Live in the theater.

barris.png

A great experience. Up there with Rambo: First Bloood Part 2 and Aliens.

I remember rooting for every heel that fought Hogan. I was a 11-14 yr old kid that wanted him to lose so badly
Same. Rooted for Andre, Stud, Bundy, the whole Heenan family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back