A decision you didnt agree with that turned you against the "undeserving" winner

Henderson-Franklin
Forrest Griffin-Rampage

I remember thinking after Franklin and Rampage both should have won.
Griffin Rampage...not only did i agree with the decision....but i think its one of the best fights ever. Griffin shouldnt have been able to beat Rampage,but the dude found a way to do it,and followed the gameplan the whole way through it.

There aren't many but Edgar-Penn 1 for sure. It didn't last long though, Frankie is an animal. Same with Hendo's decisions, you can't stay upset with a guy like that. I also wasn't a big fan of Condit after the Diaz fight but that was mainly from the marathon he ran during it.

There aren't many but Edgar-Penn 1 for sure. It didn't last long though, Frankie is an animal. Same with Hendo's decisions, you can't stay upset with a guy like that. I also wasn't a big fan of Condit after the Diaz fight but that was mainly from the marathon he ran during it.
Sure condit vs diaz wasnt the bloodbath we thought it would be but its tough titty that Diaz could not deal with Condits gameplan. I thought it was smart of Condit,and was impressed by him taking advantage of a huge flaw in the diaz style.

Griffin Rampage...not only did i agree with the decision....but i think its one of the best fights ever. Griffin shouldnt have been able to beat Rampage,but the dude found a way to do it,and followed the gameplan the whole way through it.
Forrest-Rampage was a truly great fight.

After Kennedy-Romero and all the stoolgate controversy, i stood by Romero and defended him a lot due to Kennedy himself cheating and being full of shit.
Then Romero-Jacare happened, with some fence grabs and a terrible decision. I started to bash him everywhere, specially after he pissed hot.
I stopped after he brutally KO'd Weidman and had that hilarious call out to Bisping, earning my forgiveness.
I was about to become a fan after he murked Rockhold, but he went on to miss weight and inflict long term damage on my boy Rob, so he's on the black list again.

October 2013 Sarah Kaufman vs Jessica Eye. The American got the bs decision in Texas then popped for weed. It was overturned to a NC but I still don’t like Eye.

Forrest-Rampage was a truly great fight.
People may remember him for the fight with bonnar,or they might remember the low points against anderson etc. But for me,the Rampage fight was the fight of his life,and he fucking showed up and gave it everything he had.

BENDO YOU ESS OHH BEEE!!!!! GIVE FRANKIE HIS BELT BACK!!!

Sure condit vs diaz wasnt the bloodbath we thought it would be but its tough titty that Diaz could not deal with Condits gameplan. I thought it was smart of Condit,and was impressed by him taking advantage of a huge flaw in the diaz style.

Eh that's not fighting. He promised the world high-quality violence and then did that...

<{hughesimpress}>

Just my opinion though. If people liked the fight then that's cool.

<Fedor23>

Eh that's not fighting. He promised the world high-quality violence and then did that...

<{hughesimpress}>

Just my opinion though. If people liked the fight then that's cool.

<Fedor23>
He promised it to throw Nick off his game!

People may remember him for the fight with bonnar,or they might remember the low points against anderson etc. But for me,the Rampage fight was the fight of his life,and he fucking showed up and gave it everything he had.
I don't remember thinking that fight could be very controversial, either. Granted I haven't seen it since it happened, but it seemed like a really obvious win for Griffin at the time.

I don't remember thinking that fight could be very controversial, either. Granted I haven't seen it since it happened, but it seemed like a really obvious win for Griffin at the time.
To me too and i was rooting for rampage and had it for forrest before the decision was read.

Bisping x Anderson.

Couldn't stand Buddeh after that. Sure Anderson had a mental lapse by not following up after that knee, but Bisping was out, out. His celebration was understandable, who wouldn't be going crazy after getting a decision over someone they consider the best ever? What really turned me off was the way he talked about it after, like it was clear cut and there was no controversy. Thought he was a delusional shit head at the time. In fact he still talks about that fight in this manner to the day.

Bisping has won me over since, and I even view that fight in a different light after taking Bisping's entire career into account. That fight and his title win where the crowning jewels of a long, arduous career. He gave so much of himself to this sport, mentally and physically. Much respect to the Count, he deserves to be remembered as a man who made it against all odds.

Machida vs Shogun

:mad:

Thanks for reminding me i haven't given my voodoo doll a good pinning in quite some time.
Lyoto gonna feel this one for sure...

How hendo against Shogun??

It was a draw AT BEST for shogun and then hendo knocked him silly in the rematch

Strikes

Shogun - 172
Hendo - 119

Power strikes

Shogun - 80
Hendo - 55

Knock downs

Shogun - 0
Hendo - 1

Take downs

Shogun - 5
Hendo - 1

Mount

Shogun - 5
Hendo - 1

First round was arguably 10-10
Which gives Shogun the win if the other rounds are scored correctly

If you give Hendo the first 3 rounds and Shogun the last 2 then it's a draw if scored correctly

Regardless Hendo knocked him out in the 2nd fight so he was the better man.

Even still the first fight was a win for Rua or a draw. The fact MMA scoring follows the criteria of boxing is ridiculous.

Judge the fight by whole and Shogun is the winner.

Back