PWD 685: A New Hope

Favorite PWD Gimmick

• Wario - delusional psychopathic sugar daddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Ortega have bothered with the take downs? Everytime he had success with his striking he went for a takedown instead of fimoowung with more strike
He was trying to stop getting punched in the face

Only if we have a third that is having an ambien dream. Then the triforce is complete.
DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

I hope you guys can pull off winning the West next year. Bama's had their fair share.

We'll be good next year. A maturing O-line and a stud RB coming in. Geaux Tigers.

For those speculating, we got over a foot of snow here.

@D.R.H.

Do you think I should retire The List? I can't stop thinking about how it's upset my former good friend Frank. But on the other hand, he insulted me.

I'v had a lot of NyQuil

You are high on NyQuil, Pedialyte and lunchables!

giphy.gif

You are high on NyQuil, Pedialyte and lunchables!

giphy.gif
Sound like my middle and high school years lolz. Until a kid that everyone was afraid of because he constantly was getting in serious trouble (always in and out of teenager jail I forget the name of it) came up to me and told me I had a Problem. I was like damn if this guy says I have a problem I needs stop. The guy is in jail now. I owe him one.

Almost time for Rex to steal another thread.

I think I've had too much. I'm forgetting thinfs as they happen, Nut. it's weird. I have my last final tomorrow morning so i had to do it.
Lolz
My students have a final
Tomorrow morning. I’m gonna be sitting and problem chatting on here as they stress it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back