International Guess what Macron is signing today ? (UN Migration Pact)

French voted macron, more self destructive eu cuckness was to be expected

UN migration pact is the next huge traitor move against the west/europe, surprised nobody is making big deal about it

Glad Italy is not signing it

Macron has to fix the problem of the French existing.

You can tell no one actually bothered to read it.

"From the United States to Europe and beyond, right-wing leaders have taken increasingly draconian measures to shut out migrants in recent years."

I would love to know what these so called "draconian measures" entail and their definition of "right wing leaders". I'm betting they're along the lines of keeping traditional demographics intact and taking care of tax paying citizens before migrants. Crazy talk, right?

"From the United States to Europe and beyond, right-wing leaders have taken increasingly draconian measures to shut out migrants in recent years."

I would love to know what these so called "draconian measures" entail and their definition of "right wing leaders". I'm betting they're along the lines of keeping traditional demographics intact and taking care of tax paying citizens before migrants. Crazy talk, right?

Well, all but few immigrants ended up in like 3 countrys in europe.

Well, all but few immigrants ended up in like 3 countrys in europe.
That's not surprising, is it? Would you rather move to someplace with decent benefits where many people welcome you, or the V? Even if you relocated the migrants they would eventually end up in North and North West Europe.

Is keeping traditional demographics intact including keeping Muslims and other immigrants in ghettos and marginalizing them to the point of being second class citizens? Because that's a major source of the strife currently afflicting France, in particular.

Glad to see this being passed. Europe will benefit greatly.
<[analyzed}>

Is keeping traditional demographics intact including keeping Muslims and other immigrants in ghettos and marginalizing them to the point of being second class citizens? Because that's a major source of the strife currently afflicting France, in particular.
Wrong, everyone is free to move anywhere in France. As long as you can pay the rent, prove that you're employed, any home or flat owner (unless he's bigot, but it's illegal to refuse based on race/religion here) is willing to accept you as a tenant. So anyone is free to live where he wants, if he can afford it.

Last edited:
Muslims and Africans will inherit the earth without a shot being fired. Whilst women and beta men of the west defend them to the death.

Dont you mean destroy the earth?

You seem to forget that the west is very advanced and have these things called nuclear reactors that they dont know how to operate...also, if they ever learn how to use our nukes, the rest of the world would be under serious threat.

China would blow the fuck out of the west if there was a take-over before that could happen.

I mean here in the United States we banned travel from majority muslim countries that never attacked the United States for the sake of it, including refugees and allied countries, then put thousands of kids into "not-concentration camps" along the border, deployed the military, and then gassed some migrants to close the year out...

France in particular, correct. However, the countries these right wing politicians run have less than 1% Muslim population and those draconian measures are aimed at keeping it that way. You can't ghettoize if there's no community to insulate yourself into. Part (probably the most insignificant) of the reason migrants don't want to go there.

France in particular, correct. However, the countries these right wing politicians run have less than 1% Muslim population and those draconian measures are aimed at keeping it that way. You can't ghettoize if there's no community to insulate yourself into. Part (probably the most insignificant) of the reason migrants don't want to go there.
It might be just because I'm busy and multitasking, but I can't tell from this post whether you are suggesting those "draconian measures (are) aimed at keeping it that way" are a good thing or a bad thing. One thing that is certain, however, is that you are correct in that the general public in every single country we're talking about here, over estimates the real population of Muslims in their country. Every single one, Germany, France, the UK, Canada, the US, all under this misconception that there are a far greater number than there are, and if it weren't for that fear mongering, I don't think we'd even be talking about this.

As someone said on the radio yesterday, populism isn't an ideology; it's a strategy. It's a coldly calculated tool to advance the goals of, in this case, the fear-mongering right wing. It's bullshit propaganda.

That's not surprising, is it? Would you rather move to someplace with decent benefits where many people welcome you, or the V? Even if you relocated the migrants they would eventually end up in North and North West Europe.

they do relocate right now to Germany, mostly rejected aylumseeker from france and nordic countrys.

Damn, I didn't have to guess. The big reveal was in the thread title already.

<26>

It might be just because I'm busy and multitasking, but I can't tell from this post whether you are suggesting those "draconian measures (are) aimed at keeping it that way" are a good thing or a bad thing. One thing that is certain, however, is that you are correct in that the general public in every single country we're talking about here, over estimates the real population of Muslims in their country. Every single one, Germany, France, the UK, Canada, the US, all under this misconception that there are a far greater number than there are, and if it weren't for that fear mongering, I don't think we'd even be talking about this.

As someone said on the radio yesterday, populism isn't an ideology; it's a strategy. It's a coldly calculated tool to advance the goals of, in this case, the fear-mongering right wing. It's bullshit propaganda.
Let me make this perfectly clear - More Islam has never benefited any country. Ever. Anywhere. The less the better. I'm what is best described as an atheist so I view all organized religion in a negative light (not faith or spirituality, mind you), and as Islam is the current leader in ther religion behaving badly score board I don't like it. Any liberal minded sane person should think the same if they think objectively. Hell, I know Muslims who think much the same way. Also, of course people overestimate Muslim populations as they tend to be more vocal about making demands than other immigrants. No, not all, but the vocal minority is really vocal about getting their way.

Now, my views are more tempered when it comes to a traditionally diverse country like our own, but I see nothing wrong with long standing homogeneous countries wanting to keep things the same as they've been for centuries. Just like there's nothing wrong with long standing Muslim countries governing themselves as they see fit.

My views are unlikely to change until the export of Saudi wahabbism is brought under control.

I might be out of service range so further conversation might have to wait.

Today in Marrakech, Morocco, many leaders are signing the UN Migration Pact, which will help bringing more migrants in our countries and help them financially with our taxes.
We, French, are protesting for justice for our own citizens, and our leaders are pursuing their globalist agenda.

"Billed as the first international document on managing migration, the global pact lays out 23 objectives to open up legal migration and discourage illegal border crossings, as the number of people on the move globally has surged to more than 250 million.

But while welcoming the UN's attempts to manage migration, activists argue that the pact does not go far enough to secure migrants' rights."

Source : https://www.france24.com/en/20181210-united-nations-adopt-migrant-pact-hit-withdrawals-usa-belgium

A lot of countries are signing it who wont abide by it and whom have brutal laws on the book promoting the states racism and anti immigrant or migrant stance. Like any Arab state that signs it. The UN pact only will be followed by the western countries.

they do relocate right now to Germany, mostly rejected aylumseeker from france and nordic countrys.
True enough. You're German, right? How do you feel about the situation?

Honestly I'm very thankful to Canada, France, Sweden, Germany, etc. for carrying the world's burdens. They are securing a prosperous future for the rest of us, at the expense of their own.

By all means they should continue on the virtuous path that they have taken, just don't expect anyone else to.

Instead of heckling them, we should applaud and salute them for the sacrifices that they have made, in our stead.

Back