International Guess what Macron is signing today ? (UN Migration Pact)

I mean here in the United States we banned travel from majority muslim countries that never attacked the United States for the sake of it, including refugees and allied countries, then put thousands of kids into "not-concentration camps" along the border, deployed the military, and then gassed some migrants to close the year out...

You should use live ammo against these violent migrant young men attacking police and the border fences.

Honestly I'm very thankful to Canada, France, Sweden, Germany, etc. for carrying the world's burdens. They are securing a prosperous future for the rest of us, at the expense of their own.

By all means they should continue on the virtuous path that they have taken, just don't expect anyone else to.

We are lucky the rats consider our country too boring and too cold to live (also we were number one on some racism chart)

running tally of the yays and nays:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Compact_for_Migration

December 9: Chile declines to sign U.N. pact, says migration not a human right:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ration-not-a-human-right-report-idUSKBN1O80QT

lx7uvz7.gif

3yQejyv.png

Chile is right. Let people fix their own countries instead of running for welfare Honduran caravan style who refused asylum in mexico. Same way I don't have a right to walk right into someone else's house and plop my ass on their sofa for as long as I want to.

We are lucky the rats consider our country too boring and too cold to live (also we were number one on some racism chart)

Shame on us, for not being able to open our hearts to the richness of cultural diversity.

I whole-heartedly thank Sweden for taking up the challenge and picking up our slack. You will be missed when you're gone.

running tally of the yays and nays:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Compact_for_Migration

December 9: Chile declines to sign U.N. pact, says migration not a human right:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ration-not-a-human-right-report-idUSKBN1O80QT

lx7uvz7.gif

3yQejyv.png

Chile is right. Let people fix their own countries instead of running for welfare Honduran caravan style who refused asylum in mexico. Same way I don't have a right to walk right into someone else's house and plop my ass on their sofa for as long as I want to.

Wait, wait, wait... So just dumping your unwanted citizens on another country isn't a valid management strategy?

Its 1 small area and china will get rid of them. African continent will be starved is my prediction. All major nice cities lol were built by chinese or whites. Take away investment what happens?It is already on life support only growing from few millions of people of blacks to nearly 1 billion because the white man feeds them and meidicines. Dont think the chinese or arabs will be so kind once the west falls and cant afford or leaves africa and pulls out investment.

I don't see them taking over any country outside the West despite their demographic potentials. China would rather use their whole nuclear arsenal than surrender, even if the rest of the world was already fallen and the attacks were launched on them from all sides. But this would never happen because they would nuke the shit out of them as soon as they feel endangered. And without the West, nobody would care about the human right. Chinese president would probably laugh at them after nuclear attack.

Last edited:
<[analyzed}>

Wrong, everyone is free to move anywhere in France. As long as you can pay the rent, prove that you're employed, any home or flat owner (unless he's bigot, but it's illegal to refuse based on race/religion here) is willing to accept you as a tenant. So anyone is free to live where he wants, if he can afford it.

He is saying thst doesnt matter muslims need more free stuff and deserve giant condos in center city of paris. Then they will stop with putting their tribe and ideology first. Or so the liberals claim. More must always be done for the "oppressed"

Last edited:
True enough. You're German, right? How do you feel about the situation?

The next econemy crisis will be fun, can't wait to see what's gonna happen when taxes don't flow in as they did the past few years. But we get well brainwashed here tbh^^ Merkel signed the damn thing toay too and one of the big news was how "bots" rally on twitter against it. Dont see france level stuff happen here anytime or ever.

What is the purpose of signing a non-binding agreement?

To get brow-beat into following it when the apparent consequences of importing a massive underclass of the least capable yet very violent people become even more obvious?

The next econemy crisis will be fun, can't wait to see what's gonna happen when taxes don't flow in as they did the past few years. But we get well brainwashed here tbh^^ Merkel signed the damn thing toay too and one of the big news was how "bots" rally on twitter against it. Dont see france level stuff happen here anytime or ever.
I talk to my father about this stuff and when I ask him to compare propaganda to what was going on behind the iron curtain he says it's very similar. Gaslighting, making the population second guess themselves, painting anyone who disagrees with the state as "other" and dangerous, etc. Apparently Merkel learned well in East Germany. I find the lack of allowance for dissenting views disturbing and quite concerning.

why do they need this at all?

no wonder eastern/central EU countries are 86'n this all day

The UK is also signing up despite widespread objections. There was an official petition that received over 100,000 signatures meaning that the issue is supposed to be debated in parliament, but that was simply dismissed out of hand.

We already average around 300,000 migrants each year ffs but clearly that isn't enough. There is some serious trouble ahead.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm very thankful to Canada, France, Sweden, Germany, etc. for carrying the world's burdens. They are securing a prosperous future for the rest of us, at the expense of their own.

By all means they should continue on the virtuous path that they have taken, just don't expect anyone else to.

Instead of heckling them, we should applaud and salute them for the sacrifices that they have made, in our stead.
I give you a sarcasm point, but I honestly believe that it's always been the American Deep State & Zionist agents position, each for different reasons.

makes a big difference when you can't swim across the Atlantic, amirite

2 pacts actually. The Migration pact that legalizes migration [no more Legal or Illegal immigration because Migration is now a Human right] and the Refugee pact that states that we can't arrest and detain them [we can't hold them to find out if they have any criminal history. They come right in and our Govt has to give them priority in Housing and benefits and legal representation if they get a whiff of "discrimination"]

Thank God Trump is President. The US would be fucked if Hilary won. Sadly Ireland is because Varadkar the Punjabi Princess is desperate to virtue signal to the world.

We can't say they weren't warned.

It's what the Leftists want to do to America too.

Back