Economy UN demands Americans to eat less meat

In the words of the great poet, Ice T (to the tune of the brilliant composers Suicidal Tendancies):

"Look motherfucker
Pork is not gonna kill me,
Unless they figure a way
To shoot it out of a fucking gun"
Would sample. Perhaps brined?

Yeah, they want us to eat insects like the people in the countries no one wants to live in do

The UN is just a bunch of wind bags for funneling NGO funds to be laundered by the elite.

They can never address facts, and are only trained to speak in extended word salad form.

Case in point here

They want us to eat insects!!!11!!1!

George Washington would roll in his grave if he knew what they are asking us to do.
You know, I always thought this was nonsense until recently when I discovered there was a cricket processing plant for "sustainable protein" about an hour down the road

What are they gonna do? Sanction me with their army....oooohhhh they ain't got no army.

Costco Rib eye.
*mic drop

Americans really eat a disgusting amount of meat. I don't mind if we eat all sorts of meat. Stuff like only eating the drums or flats of a wing feels off to me. I honestly don't mind if we eat different parts of the animal and different type of animals.

I have cousins from the UK that currently live in America. Their children don't eat meat with bones in them.

its not that we are eating too much meat, its that we are having too many kids.

The amount of processed... I guess its technically 'meat'... Americans consume, its no wonder people are dropping from heart complications

COP28 will be held in the United Arab Emirates, it's mostly a climate change conference, and the host has planned a lot of oil and gas deals to take place in the sidelines.

tells you all you need to know about this.
it's an important event that gathers most of the world leaders who will agree on a final statement that solves nothing.

fuckers should be that shit virtually to reduce their carbon footprint

I find it fascinating that people have fallen for the propaganda that meat is bad, meanwhile all around them people are stuffing their faces with twinkies, oreos, sugary cereal, goldfish crackers, candy, pastries, pizza, ice cream, etc, 24/7. Basically endless iteration of processed wheat or corn flour + sugar. Why? Because the profit margins for meat are like 10%. The profit margins for processed crap are in the 200% to 400% range. There's no money in you buying whole foods.

I find it fascinating that people have fallen for the propaganda that meat is bad, meanwhile all around them people are stuffing their faces with twinkies, oreos, sugary cereal, goldfish crackers, candy, pastries, pizza, ice cream, etc, 24/7. Basically endless iteration of processed wheat or corn flour + sugar. Why? Because the profit margins for meat are like 10%. The profit margins for processed crap are in the 200% to 400% range. There's no money in you buying whole foods.
Meat and saturated fat is good for you, but don’t fall for the keto propaganda that sugar is bad for you either (highly processed has other things than sugar that make it bad). I thought the same for a few years until I did more research

ticket-to-go-fuck-yourself-metal-patch-patchpanel-273463.jpg

Meat and saturated fat is good for you, but don’t fall for the keto propaganda that sugar is bad for you either (highly processed has other things than sugar that make it bad). I thought the same for a few years until I did more research

To clarify, sugar means "simple sugar" in my sentence. Nobody ever destroys their health eating apples and blueberries.

Back