Law Florida - Senate passes Republican sponsored Bill to outlaw lab-grown meat. DeSantis supports ban

That's what I don't like about the new forum. In the past I could link pics from a free image-hosting site, but can't anymore. Direct linking for media is only allowed for some sites.
thanks chief, not really sure how to upload or posts pics/gifs in here anymore.

You still can. Upload pic to: https://imgbb.com/

Then this is the part that messes people up. On the pic page, RIGHT CLICK on the image and press copy image address - instead of just using the link provided by img.

Then click Insert Image button one Sherdog message box and paste address. Press insert.

Why not? Have you tried it?
giphy.gif

They've watched a lot of social media content about the manliness of eating steaks cooked on gas stoves. Now the idea of anything else sends them into blind rages.
Fucking mind blowing.

We got alleged capitalists in here talking about how the meat industry needs to be protected lmao. People acting like it needs banning or they’ll be forced to eat it

Lab grown meat hasn't been high on my list of food items to try. I was thinking, lets others give it a go first, and I might try it after a few years of others being guinea pigs.

I can imagine it will be a thing in other states though. Hope it turns out to be safe and healthy for those that buy.

I saw a video last week I believe about a UK plant making synthetic beef from human cells. If that is true, it is disturbing.
Bullshido.

Fucking mind blowing.

We got alleged capitalists in here talking about how the meat industry needs to be protected lmao. People acting like it needs banning or they’ll be forced to eat it

They wouldn't know a planned economy from their elbow.

They've watched a lot of social media content about the manliness of eating steaks cooked on gas stoves. Now the idea of anything else sends them into blind rages.

I'm gonna say it: real men sear their steaks on charcoal grills!

Let's pretend you own a grocery store....how likely do you think you'd be to sell "Human Meat".

It's just fundamentally wrong, you wouldn't feed dog meat to a dog would you?

Nobody is going to culture a product that will have a 0.01% market share...not to mention that you and the Chuds would burn the production facility to the ground.
Why suggest something so fucking stupid?
LOL @ taking that comment seriously. You might just be wound a little tight there, champ.

You still can. Upload pic to: https://imgbb.com/

Then this is the part that messes people up. On the pic page, RIGHT CLICK on the image and press copy image address - instead of just using the link provided by img.

Then click Insert Image button one Sherdog message box and paste address. Press insert.

I'll try that.

LOL @ taking that comment seriously. You might just be wound a little tight there, champ.
Well, some other fella posted that he "saw a program" that supposedly was using human cell lines to produce meat in Europe/UK, so the misinformation is already flying around before a product is anywhere near market.

Well, some other fella posted that he "saw a program" that supposedly was using human cell lines to produce meat in Europe/UK, so the misinformation is already flying around before a product is anywhere near market.
All you're proving is that you're dumb as shit.

Would anyone try human meat if it was lab grown from stem cells or something?

Bring on the brainless chicken millipedes with 1000 drumsticks.
...and the more exotic meats.
Not that I'm a fan of long pig, but Kuru free?

I you’re the first conservative not on board with the ban in almost 4 pages.

This is just more cronyism. Fucking disappointing to see so many people siding with this obviously corrupt decision.

Did you just call me a conservative? Gross. I guess calling me a liberal would be worse, though.

That your dumb ass failed to understand was a joke.

Anything else, little wonder?
Here's the thing about you being a retard.

Nearly everything you post is pure ass, so how am I as a rational person to discern when you are making another purile post, or you are just failing to be humorous?

If you sucked less, or at the very least you weren't such a caricature of the typical Righty Retard it'd be easier to spot when you are putting forth one of your opinions, or you are attempting to be funny.

IOW... the post in question is consistent with the typical quality of your posting.
That said, I didn't think my initial response to your post was overtly offensive...maybe you're just a bitch?

Last edited:
I can't believe you and I agree on something
And I can't believe I agree with both of you at the same time. :)

This is just typical right wing nutter virtue signaling. It's all for show.

Back