Law South Korea aims to ban eating dogs by ‘27 *Update: Parliamentary committee passes bill

Man that's nuts. Just because you want to make a choice you want to force the same choice on the rest of your countrymen? That's pure insanity.

1. I do not force any choices upon anybody.
2. Imho, eating dogs = eating other mammals, cows, pigs, sheep, etc.
3. Imho, eating mammals (dogs/cows) >>> eating insects.
4. IMHO, being vegetarian is better than eating meat, any kind.

Misread much, brateh?

Me either, because it simply isn't particularly outrageous from any real objective standpoint. We are culturally and socially conditioned - from our own personal interaction with dogs if nothing else - to find the idea unthinkable, and Koreans haven't been. Yet, they're still looking to change law around it so credit to them and good for dogs.
I never cared or got any outraged about eating dogs. I don't eat dog but my I know a few people in my city and village do. Some tribes down here do it on the regular too.

I don't have a tribe Btw.

I’m not an advocate of eating dogs, and I’m not Korean either, but this seems very pandering. Let them eat dogs! Come on guys

I read the title as "South Korea to ban hot dogs" for a second there and got confused, like my brain couldn't compute what I reading. "Eating dogs? No, that can't be right."

I feel like it is their choice and the West shouldn't influence it. If we are going to influence anything then we need to ban sugar on garlic bread. That shit is a war crime.

1. I do not force any choices upon anybody.
2. Imho, eating dogs = eating other mammals, cows, pigs, sheep, etc.
3. Imho, eating mammals (dogs/cows) >>> eating insects.
4. IMHO, being vegetarian is better than eating meat, any kind.

Misread much, brateh?

This is literally in the post I quoted and responded to:

"As a former vegetarian and, hopefully, future resumed vegetarian I am all for banning any animal meat consumption, i.e. mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, AND insects."

I didn't misread anything. You quite literally said you want to ban it, which is forcing it on other people.

This is literally in the post I quoted and responded to:

"As a former vegetarian and, hopefully, future resumed vegetarian I am all for banning any animal meat consumption, i.e. mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, AND insects."

I didn't misread anything. You quite literally said you want to ban it, which is forcing it on other people.
I am for the ban.
There, you got me.

Back