Economy UN demands Americans to eat less meat

I mean, cutting back on meat wouldn’t kill us…

I suspect that the next president might pull some stunt like withdrawing all US funding for the UN and using it to buy steaks for every house in America or something... And it'll have majority approval.
All countries should cease to fund UN.
They proved to be totally impotent to deal with North Korea and Iran, not alone that next proof is Russia....the same reality.

All countries should cease to fund UN.
They proved to be totally impotent to deal with North Korea and Iran, not alone that next proof is Russia....the same reality.

I don't disagree. The UN was intended to give everyone a seat at the table, give everyone a voice, but it turned out that a lot of people at the table are assholes and they used their voice to further their own interests and they never had any intention of being well-meaning players at the table. And despite your accusations about me that I am a Russia shill and all that, Russia is near the top of that list, possibly at the top.

The UN was a nice enough idea but the reality of how it has functioned is abysmal.

With sanctions we will prevent North Korea to develop missile technology and threat their neighbours.
U.N ....2000th.
Now is 2023 the and North Korea does have satellite launched successfully, also had increased number of missile tests and are yelling really loud.
Sanctions effect on Iran appears that was not enough .....
About Russia forget, they and China does have veto rights in UN security council so really other countries should think twice before agree to continue to fund U.N.

Last 20 years this org more and more looks like lethargic snail.

Human consumption of meat is one of the two or three big things that we do, that will be our undoing. None of the knucle dragging meat heads in here will want to have a serious discussion about the topic. But it's a pretty obvious and fair statement that you are not entitled to eat a diet that will destroy the planet we all live on. The only people that wont see the simplistic truth in that statement are the culturally programmed goons who have tied an optional dietary choice to their very identity. It is not a human right to eat a diet that will burn down our rainforests, poison our water supply, and drive nearly all life on earth to extinction. Obviously. You're a very unwell person if you think you are entitled to make any consumer choice, dietary or otherwise, that would destroy the planet we all live on.

In the words of the great poet, Ice T (to the tune of the brilliant composers Suicidal Tendancies):

"Look motherfucker
Pork is not gonna kill me,
Unless they figure a way
To shoot it out of a fucking gun"

I'm going to start eating soylent green to save the Earth

If you truly care about the environment, put your money where your mouth is and stop eating meat. The world would be better off if all the left wingers got together and stopped eating meat. Why do you need the Government to force something into action when you can do your part and make it happen yourself?

Oh that's right, because you guys don't actually care about the environment like you say you do. You care about controlling other people and forcing others to live the way you want them to live.

I went fishing for nothing. Maybe I should throw away the walleye and bass filets in my fridge and eat grasshoppers. I'm conflicted.
They are trying to take our Culture and our History away from us!

Right now our people should be coming together as one, to unite the clans!!

You with your walleye and bass and I would add my wild turkey and elk, for both of our families to share and prosper.

It’s the Thanksgiving Holidays!!

FUCK OFF UN!!

The sun will become a red giant and the planet will be destroyed anyway. There is no escape, so do as you please.

Good luck with that.

I'm an obligate carnivore.

I literally gag and get sick when I eat veggies and suffer health issues.
6aquecpwdm171-2.jpg

There is so much bad information on the cost of Modern Nuclear. Here's an older video. Cliff Notes: After Year 19 a nuclear plant is vastly cheaper than a Natural Gas plant. As you get into years 25+ the numbers overwhelming favor nuclear. Finally, Nuclear plants are designed to work for 40 years... or more.

With the invent of the Westinghouse AP1000, we can make nuclear so much less expensive than even that video shares. That's a large reactor, that uses far less fuel, is ridiculously safe, and the waste is minimal as well. On the SMR front, bad news, the numbers did not add up recently with the newer versions. As China took off the AP1000 design and is now mass producing it on their own, they are building them fast. They will benefit as we far further and further behind on energy with our current policy.

We can solve our energy issues with nuclear and produce no carbon emissions, but that is not the direction telling me these Global Warming Alarmists are not serious.

I meant a link to claims about the UN's temperature predictions.

Back