Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

Diaz vs. Mousasi would be an absolutely incredible match. Two awesome boxers and elite ground fighters.

Diaz vs. Mousasi would be an absolutely incredible match. Two awesome boxers and elite ground fighters.
with iron chins
I don't know. It sounds good but I think Nick is too weak for MW. In the other hand the only example we have is against Anderson who got busted.
I don't know but I really think he should stick to WW.

It sounds good but I think Nick is too weak for MW. In the other hand the only example we have is against Anderson who got busted.

So roided Anderson couldn't damage him much...
obamaimpressed.gif

He suspended or something? Why hasn´t he fought in 245 eons?

The second the fight was announced I knew it wasn't happening. It makes no sense. Nick Diaz isn't retuning from a long time out to fight Jorge Masvidal.

The fight announcement was just another one of Dana's dirty tricks.

Cool!! Nick can have a whole new organization to whine and complain in and not fight.

People that complain about the Diaz bros don't want to accept that they are both effectively retired, and only willing to fight for what they perceive is a good contract.

Nick already has 37 professional fights and he started at age 16. He's openly expressed he doesn't enjoy doing it, and hasn't for a long time. We know from financial filings, roughly, the enormous amount of profit the UFC is now generating, and guys like Nick who have some money and other opportunities shouldn't fight for less than what they feel they are worth.

Nick already gave you 30+ thrilling fights. He doesn't owe you, let alone the UFC, anything.

This.

ONEfc ??? Can they trade Nick Diaz and get Brandon Vera back for some more depth at HW?

Bellator has never paid someone as much as Nick likely wants to get paid

Luckily they allow fighters to have sponsors which pay more than most UFC contracts alone.

How delusional is this guy and his fans LMAO

Nick diaz is selling yall wolf tickets and yall are eating them right up.

Back