Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

Don't be delusional. Someone like Nick MIGHT get 150k in sponsors. Nick wants millions. He won't get that from Bellator

Elias gets 100k a year for a sponsor he cant even promote.

If he can get 100k Diaz should be able to get 1/2 a million

Diaz brothers would be fighting 3 times a year if they were in Bellator. I love how everyone tries to blame them and not the shitty organization that “promotes” them. Nick was awesome in SF. You know why? Cause it wasn’t scumbag DW in charge.
At some stage you're going to have to come to the realization that Dana while having done many stupid and annoying things isn't responsible for all the worlds ills mate. Don't act like Nate and Nick would suddenly become company men in Bellator.

At some stage you're going to have to come to the realization that Dana while having done many stupid and annoying things isn't responsible for all the worlds ills mate. Don't act like Nate and Nick would suddenly become company men in Bellator.

They're not company men. They are their own men.
If they get what they want from Coker, as opposite of Dana, they will fight there.

They're not company men. They are their own men.
If they get what they want from Coker, as opposite of Dana, they will fight there.
Do you mean money, even free of Reebok which I think we all can concur is an awful deal for fighters do you really think either brother deserves to be paid what there asking for? When did Nick last win a fight 2011? Nate hasn't fought in over 2 years and is still laboring under the delusion that he was the primary reason his fights with conor did such amazing numbers. Don't get me wrong if the Diaz brothers get back in the octagon it's great because their both exciting fighters and I thought Diaz Porier was going to be great, despite believing it was never going to happen, but to believe its purely Dana's fault that neither brother is inclined to step in the cage is ridiculous. It seems both are more interested in being twitter warriors these days.

do you really think either brother deserves to be paid what there asking for?

I don't know who "deserves" to be paid what. How do you measure it?
If they don't like payment for fight, they simply refuse it and move on with their life.

but to believe its purely Dana's fault that neither brother is inclined to step in the cage is ridiculous.

No, there are two sides in this case. Dana's offer and Diaz brothers' decision whether they take this fight or not.
It's more sides than in any other cases with any other UFC fighter, because Diaz brothers are one of the few (1%?) that have a say.

It seems both are more interested in being twitter warriors these days.

No, they're interested to party, smoke weed, teach BJJ and get money from all of it than having fights they don't like.

Do you mean money, even free of Reebok which I think we all can concur is an awful deal for fighters do you really think either brother deserves to be paid what there asking for? When did Nick last win a fight 2011? Nate hasn't fought in over 2 years and is still laboring under the delusion that he was the primary reason his fights with conor did such amazing numbers. Don't get me wrong if the Diaz brothers get back in the octagon it's great because their both exciting fighters and I thought Diaz Porier was going to be great, despite believing it was never going to happen, but to believe its purely Dana's fault that neither brother is inclined to step in the cage is ridiculous. It seems both are more interested in being twitter warriors these days.

Didnt Nate/porioer collapse because DDP pulled out of the fight with an injury??

Didnt Nate/porioer collapse because DDP pulled out of the fight with an injury??
That's why I didn't suggest it was Nate's fault in my earlier post but it's absolutely my belief Nate wasn't planning on making the walk regardless of any Poirer injury. Much like Nick's fight with Masvidal, while it has been formally announced I won't believe it's happening until Nick's walking to the cage, and considering his recent comments that seems increasingly unlikely.

I don't know who "deserves" to be paid what. How do you measure it?
If they don't like payment for fight, they simply refuse it and move on with their life.

No, there are two sides in this case. Dana's offer and Diaz brothers' decision whether they take this fight or not.
It's more sides than in any other cases with any other UFC fighter, because Diaz brothers are one of the few (1%?) that have a say.

No, they're interested to party, smoke weed, teach BJJ and get money from all of it than having fights they don't like.
So is it your contention that Coker will offer them more money? If there making so much money from partying smoking weed et al why then would a switch to Bellator suddenly make them want to fight, because of the generally lower caliber of opponents? Not like there's half as much names to fight in Bellator.

Elias gets 100k a year for a sponsor he cant even promote.

If he can get 100k Diaz should be able to get 1/2 a million
He's fucking beautiful. Who is going to sponsor Nick Diaz? His brother can't even get any sponsors outside of represent clothing line.

So is it your contention that Coker will offer them more money? If there making so much money from partying smoking weed et al why then would a switch to Bellator suddenly make them want to fight, because of the generally lower caliber of opponents? Not like there's half as much names to fight in Bellator.

1. Sponsors. And A LOT of sponsors. They will surround Nick and bring him a lot of $$$.
Nick is sponsors' magnet.
Enough of Bellator to give him Sonnen/Wanderlei money (200-300K) and the deal is sealed.

2. Bellator's WW division is their best. And it's hella exciting, full of exciting versatile strikers. Just keep him away from Fitch LOL

1. Sponsors. And A LOT of sponsors. They will surround Nick and bring him a lot of $$$.
Nick is sponsors' magnet.
Enough of Bellator to give him Sonnen/Wanderlei money (200-300K) and the deal is sealed.

2. Bellator's WW division is their best. And it's hella exciting, full of exciting versatile strikers. Just keep him away from Fitch LOL

Well Nick could prove me wrong but I think he's playing his fans for shills keep his name in their mouth without any intention of ever getting back in the ring again. Do you know what his existing contract is with the UFC? I can't imagine he's not getting something at least similar to stated estimates above. Nate by all accounts is getting a lot more.

Lmfao it’s funny because they actually would. Nick was down for Scott Coker. He’s even saying it in this post dude. Ppl think the Diaz’s are difficult when the truth is, DW and the UFC are just shit.

TRADE Diaz bros to bellator

I don't know who for just make it happen lol

That's why I didn't suggest it was Nate's fault in my earlier post but it's absolutely my belief Nate wasn't planning on making the walk regardless of any Poirer injury. Much like Nick's fight with Masvidal, while it has been formally announced I won't believe it's happening until Nick's walking to the cage, and considering his recent comments that seems increasingly unlikely.
Not formal at all, never was. Okamoto twitted that Dana told him about it and that's it. If you have something more to show then go ahead.

Now, if you want to keep building the narrative that the Diaz bros pull out of fights while they've never done it, suit yourself but you better not be talking about shills... In the meantime, here's a reminder:
RAArz4c.png

No comment from Dana about Poirier pulling out and also many sherdogers, while hating pull outs in general, stayed quiet about this one (oh, there were also a couple of threads that were trying to blame Nate). Dana managed to somehow turn Dustin's pull-out into a jab against Nate.

Lmfao it’s funny because they actually would. Nick was down for Scott Coker. He’s even saying it in this post dude. Ppl think the Diaz’s are difficult when the truth is, DW and the UFC are just shit.
Quit drinking the kool aid my man
no_way.gif

Quit drinking the kool aid my man
no_way.gif
Lol when did you start watching? Saying the Diaz bros are difficult is what the noobs say. Only UFC fanboys place the blame on the Diaz’s. If the UFC paid them and treated them with respect they’d be in the cage. Isn’t a coincidence Nick stopped fighting once he left Coker? YOU stop drinking the kool aid you noob. What a dumbass telling ME I’m drinking the kool aid. You’re the dumbass believing the Diaz bros don’t wanna fight. I can’t believe these noobs are running their mouths like they know shit.

Back