Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

It's funny, in this thread it's all "idiot Nick is hard to work with" and in the Woodley thread it's all "Dana is such a bastard for not negotiating in good faith" etc, etc. Just lol.

Lol how much money did Nate make before that? So because he got two big pay days nullifies the skimp job he’s gotten since 2006? You sir are a noob.
Honestly mate you may be the dumbest fuck on here, which incidentally is quite a challenge. Yes the UFC on the whole underpays its fighters however there's a legitimate argument to be made that he got paid commensurately prior to the Conor fights. Nate instead of crying off after the 2nd Conor fight should have been fighting when his name value was at its peak where he was a legitimate draw in his own right then he would have made even more money, albeit less than he made when he was opposed to the largest ppv draw in UFC history. Stop acting like any fight against say Alvarez which he did turn down wouldn't have netted him less than 500k which by the way was a figure you bandied about earlier. How bout some actual points this time you ignorant bellend.

Lol Nick goes to Bellator and he’s draws big numbers for them. But your tiny skull can’t comprehend that. You NEED to have them in the UFC. It’s everyone’s fault but the UFC’s. UFC and DW have nothing to do with it at all. The Diaz bros just don’t wanna fight. You got it all figured out bud.
Honestly you cannot read can you? I never said it was entirely the Diaz brothers fault. English motherfucker do you speak it? I said it's not 100 percent Dana and the UFCs fault and that the Diaz brothers surely need to shoulder some of, if not in my opinion the majority, of the blame for not getting in the octagon. You're seemingly just a Bellator shill or more generally an itinerant fuckboy. Crawl back into your mother's arsehole or at least add some coherence to your inane anti UFC anti Dana ramblings. We get it you hate Dana and the UFC and the Diaz brothers are the best fighters ever. Jeez to think people say McGregor has deluded fans.

Well if he was there and ready and wanting a fight surely he would be screaming on twitter for a fight now. Plenty of names at 155 that would be a great opponent for Nate.
"If he was ready"...He was and people here were commenting on his preparation pics.

Dustin ducked, Dana turned a blind eye while taking shots at Nate and you say it's Nate's fault for not "screaming" for a fight...! How much do you get payed man? Seriously now. You just ignore the facts and turn everything back to the Diaz brothers while avoiding to discuss Dana's odd behaviour (for starters).

"If he was ready"...He was and people here were commenting on his preparation pics.

Dustin ducked, Dana turned a blind eye while taking shots at Nate and you say it's Nate's fault for not "screaming" for a fight...! How much do you get payed man? Seriously now. You just ignore the facts and turn everything back to the Diaz brothers while avoiding to discuss Dana's odd behaviour (for starters).
No see I'm happy to discuss the litany of odd behavior on Dana's part I'm not in the remote suggesting he's blameless, however surely a guy who was geared up to fight and so prepped as you suggest would want to get in the octagon after all the preparation? If Dustin's healthy why not book it again and if as you say Dustin's ducking pay say Gaethje to be a back up in case fighter either falls out. I'm not suggesting that Nate's to blame for that fight falling apart, I was in fact surprised it even got booked, I simply find it odd that once it did nothing came from him or his camp about any going after any other fights. Is he that focused on Dustin now?

No see I'm happy to discuss the litany of odd behavior on Dana's part I'm not in the remote suggesting he's blameless, however surely a guy who was geared up to fight and so prepped as you suggest would want to get in the octagon after all the preparation? If Dustin's healthy why not book it again and if as you say Dustin's ducking pay say Gaethje to be a back up in case fighter either falls out. I'm not suggesting that Nate's to blame for that fight falling apart, I was in fact surprised it even got booked, I simply find it odd that once it did nothing came from him or his camp about any going after any other fights. Is he that focused on Dustin now?
You're asking me why not book it again? Ask Dana. He's the one who shut it down.

Would you fight for an org and a president that mistreat you? After the pull out Dana turned on his crap about Nate. It'd be weird if Nate acted like "Hey, let's book some other fight Dana.". You're talking while completely ignoring the context.

You're not suggesting Dana is blameless but you keep turning this on Nate. Again and again.

Lol nooooooob City! It’s so easy to spot the ppl that started watching when Conor came around. You really have no idea. If you’d be watching long enough you’d be singing a totally different tune. But I don’t blame you. It’s not your fault honestly. You’re just a noob. You shouldn’t express your opinion on big boy matters though. This discussion goes way passed your join date. Stick to cricket, mate.
Honestly mate I can't be bothered with you. Your mangling of tenses perhaps offers definitive proof I'm dealing with a moron. And again you bring up joined date like it's definitive proof of anything, please sir can you educate me about the ancient time of 2016? Shut the fuck up and make a cogent point. Honestly hoping you're not representative of the quality of public education offered in Boston. Jump back on Nick's dick while you're deep throating Nate, you're drooling too much here.

Bellator-where never mades go when UFC don't want them.

You seen 229 and 231 cards last week? Damn near every card produces future stara like Maycee , Kiri France, that Nigerian kid, etc. If not that, legends like Shogun are KOing New comers and prime fighters like Max vs Ortega or Tony vs Patti's or Khab vs Connor are putting on shows

Let me ask you-One or Bellator-where are their fights comparing to UFC? Snoozfest with Fedor beating Charlie or Bader rolling.

Ufc-every card new super talent is found
Bellator-everyday we hear about 23-11 2007 fighter leaving UFC to join them

Boo

You're asking me why not book it again? Ask Dana. He's the one who shut it down.

Would you fight for an org and a president that mistreat you? After the pull out Dana turned on his crap about Nate. It'd be weird if Nate acted like "Hey, let's book some other fight Dana.". You're talking while completely ignoring the context.

You're not suggesting Dana is blameless but you keep turning this on Nate. Again and again.
He shut down the idea of Nate ever fighting again? Perhaps I'm misreading the quote but it said Nate needs to show he really wants to fight
Lol you’re the one talking about jumping on dick and deep throating dick lol. Noobs can’t help but show themselves on here. They always come undone after someone calls them out on it.
giphy.gif
If you can name one way I've "come undone" I'd be shocked. You are a retard. Honestly seek professional help. Was the word cogent too much for you to handle? No shame admitting you need a dictionary mate. Please come up with something bordering on original. But wait because you joined a website a year before you I did and therefore are without doubt an MMA expert. You were an afterbirth weren't you?

He shut down the idea of Nate ever fighting again? Perhaps I'm misreading the quote but it said Nate needs to show he really wants to fight
You're asking me? Read it again:
RAArz4c.png

It was Poirier that pulled out, not Nate. Again you're turning this on Nate.

Let me make this simple; Dustin:"Ouchie!" Dana:"Nate you suck!" Nate: "Wtf..?!" Dustin: "It's actually not that bad." Sherdog: "Give-Poirier-EVERYTHING!" *applause*

Do you now get it?

You're asking me? Read it again:
RAArz4c.png

It was Poirier that pulled out, not Nate. Again you're turning this on Nate.

Let me make this simple; Dustin:"Ouchie!" Dana:"Nate you suck!" Nate: "Wtf..?!" Dustin: "It's actually not that bad." Sherdog: "Give-Poirier-EVERYTHING!" *applause*

Do you now get it?
Mate I can read don't assume I'm retarded like GueseGuy who I'm guessing struggles to count to 20 unless he's barefoot or wearing crocs. I'm stating Nate should be pissed that the Dustin fight fell through, whether Dustin was ducking or legit injured is for arguments sake irrelevant and would want a fight. I'm making an inference that Dana would have offered an alternative to Nate, which based on the above Nate turned down. Dana's saying he wants Diaz to really want a fight as he's been offered multiple fights before and allegedly turned them down for whatever reason. I'm not in the slightest suggesting Poirier deserves anything other than having his fight with Diaz re-scheduled. Diaz has to a point been mistreated I'll admit but should he continue his 2 year long absence and sulk or get in the ring for a substantial, albeit significantly smaller than what he would have received against Conor, payday. I don't think for a second if he was released from his current contract, a contract he agreed to by the way, that he would immediately be in the octagon for Bellator the next day, essentially I'm arguing Nick's and admittedly to a lesser extent Nate's layoffs has largely been the result of their own behaviour and refusal to accept fights.

Mate I can read don't assume I'm retarded like GueseGuy who I'm guessing struggles to count to 20 unless he's barefoot or wearing crocs. I'm stating Nate should be pissed that the Dustin fight fell through, whether Dustin was ducking or legit injured is for arguments sake irrelevant and would want a fight. I'm making an inference that Dana would have offered an alternative to Nate, which based on the above Nate turned down. Dana's saying he wants Diaz to really want a fight as he's been offered multiple fights before and allegedly turned them down for whatever reason. I'm not in the slightest suggesting Poirier deserves anything other than having his fight with Diaz re-scheduled. Diaz has to a point been mistreated I'll admit but should he continue his 2 year long absence and sulk or get in the ring for a substantial, albeit significantly smaller than what he would have received against Conor, payday. I don't think for a second if he was released from his current contract, a contract he agreed to by the way, that he would immediately be in the octagon for Bellator the next day.
The picture I posted doesn't say or imply anything about alternatives being offered to Nate. No offers about anything, even a freakin piece of gum. It's all there in black and white. Dana just takes a shot at Nate out of the blue.

About Bellator; Maybe not the next day but it's cool, personally I can wait longer than that.:D

The picture I posted doesn't say or imply anything about alternatives being offered to Nate. No offers about anything, even a freakin piece of gum. It's all there in black and white. Dana just takes a shot at Nate out of the blue.

About Bellator; Maybe not the next day but it's cool, personally I can wait longer than that.:D
Surely it's implied that Nate's turned down fights previously and that Dana doesn't even really want to bother anymore chasing Nate but would rather Nate come to him. Hell that's not even a subjective point at this stage is it? With regards to your second point my advice get comfortable you'll be waiting a while.

You started saying gay shit on an mma forum. If that isn’t emblamatic of someone coming undone then idk what is.
Ah buddy you got close but 'emblamatic" really? I was joking about the Boston Education system earlier, not so sure now. Ironically you're getting schooled. Now keep working on your gag reflex.

Surely it's implied that Nate's turned down fights previously and that Dana doesn't even really want to bother anymore chasing Nate but would rather Nate come to him. Hell that's not even a subjective point at this stage is it? With regards to your second point my advice get comfortable you'll be waiting a while.
lol No it's not. Not even with the wildest of imaginations. You're seeing what you want to see and that has become obvious several comments ago.

Keep your advice to yourself, thanks in advance.

lol No it's not. Not even with the wildest of imaginations. You're seeing what you want to see and that has become obvious several comments ago.

Keep your advice to yourself, thanks in advance.
You won't even concede that Nate has turned down fights over money?

If only the Diaz brothers fought as much as they talked about fighting.

it's been a weird week, they're posting dick vids of him on the UG.

You won't even concede that Nate has turned down fights over money?
How can I concede something that I do not know? All I know is that, indeed, he does want to get payed and be treated better.

How can I concede something that I do not know? All I know is that, indeed, he does want to get payed and be treated better.
Ah I get it now, we all have a blind spot mate, mine's still thinking Conor can beat Khabib, yours is your cloth ear, deaf to anything even approaching criticism of the Diaz brothers. He's turned down fights so has Nick, both have a disproportionate view of their worth. Nate in particular has made millions from the UFC he wouldn't have got anywhere near the same level of payday fighting literally anyone else in Bellator. Nick somehow thinks he's grown as a draw despite it being 7 years since a win. Both are clearly happy making money outside the ring. I hope both enjoy their self enforced retirements and maybe even get a golden handshake with one last joke of a fight a la Tito and Liddell. Lets not pretend should either move to Bellator that they're going to drastically move the needle. Maybe Bellator's that desperate that they'll overpay for name recognition.

Back