Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

Not formal at all, never was. Okamoto twitted that Dana told him about it and that's it. If you have something more to show then go ahead.

Now, if you want to keep building the narrative that the Diaz bros pull out of fights while they've never done it, suit yourself but you better not be talking about shills... In the meantime, here's a reminder:
RAArz4c.png

No comment from Dana about Poirier pulling out and also many sherdogers, while hating pull outs in general, stayed quiet about this one (oh, there were also a couple of threads that were trying to blame Nate). Dana managed to somehow turn Dustin's pull-out into a jab against Nate.
Don’t even bother with this guy. Just another sucker falling for DW’s bullsht narrative.

Not formal at all, never was. Okamoto twitted that Dana told him about it and that's it. If you have something more to show then go ahead.

Now, if you want to keep building the narrative that the Diaz bros pull out of fights while they've never done it, suit yourself but you better not be talking about shills... In the meantime, here's a reminder:
RAArz4c.png

No comment from Dana about Poirier pulling out and also many sherdogers, while hating pull outs in general, stayed quiet about this one (oh, there were also a couple of threads that were trying to blame Nate). Dana managed to somehow turn Dustin's pull-out into a jab against Nate.
Come on mate you didn't think that fight was going to eventuate did you? If it was how come Diaz isn't screaming about getting it re-booked or even chasing a fight? He doesn't want to fight and it wasn't going to happen regardless of Poirier. I'll concede that Nick's fight against Masvidal was never formalized.

He's fucking beautiful. Who is going to sponsor Nick Diaz? His brother can't even get any sponsors outside of represent clothing line.

Elias has 70k instagram followers while Nick has over a million.

Think of it as putting your brand on a billboard, a shitty billboard but with a ton of traffic will cost you more than a beutiful billboard with little traffic.

Don’t even bother with this guy. Just another sucker falling for DW’s bullsht narrative.
As I said before it takes two to tango the brothers have to want to fight. Nick especially has shown zero desire to do so. I'm not defending Dana in the least, he's a jackass, but stop acting like NIck and Nate are desperate to fight and it's mean uncle Dana whose the only one preventing it.

As I said before it takes two to tango the brothers have to want to fight. Nick especially has shown zero desire to do so. I'm not defending Dana in the least, he's a jackass, but stop acting like NIck and Nate are desperate to fight and it's mean uncle Dana whose the only one preventing it.
They are desperate to get out of their contract and fight for someone else. Nobody wants to fight for DW. He’s a total piece of shit. The guy is coming out and saying it in this post right here dude. How are you not reading this? He’s literally saying fuck the UFC and Bellator is the new wave. He wants to fight, just not for a shitty, ungrateful, scumbag company and president. That’s just the truth. The Diaz bros fight. That’s what they do. They want to get paid and fight. To disrespect them and say they’re not dying to fight is a disservice to their whole careers and the years they’ve put in to get this point. They would both love to be in Bellator cutting $500k-$1m checks.

Lol when did you start watching? Saying the Diaz bros are difficult is what the noobs say. Only UFC fanboys place the blame on the Diaz’s. If the UFC paid them and treated them with respect they’d be in the cage. Isn’t a coincidence Nick stopped fighting once he left Coker? YOU stop drinking the kool aid you noob. What a dumbass telling ME I’m drinking the kool aid. You’re the dumbass believing the Diaz bros don’t wanna fight. I can’t believe these noobs are running their mouths like they know shit.
You know someone's lost any credence when they start throwing noob around come on mate at least come up with a cogent argument. All I've said is you can't exclusively blame Dana and the UFC. Is that to much of a concession to admit?

You know someone's lost any credence when they start throwing noob around come on mate at least come up with a cogent argument. All I've said is you can't exclusively blame Dana and the UFC. Is that to much of a concession to admit?
You are a noob. You weren’t around when the Diaz bros we’re fighting. To say they don’t wanna fight shows your noob-ness.

They are desperate to get out of their contract and fight for someone else. Nobody wants to fight for DW. He’s a total piece of shit. The guy is coming out and saying it in this post right here dude. How are you not reading this? He’s literally saying fuck the UFC and Bellator is the new wave. He wants to fight, just not for a shitty, ungrateful, scumbag company and president. That’s just the truth. The Diaz bros fight. That’s what they do. They want to get paid and fight. To disrespect them and say they’re not dying to fight is a disservice to their whole careers and the years they’ve put in to get this point. They would both love to be in Bellator cutting $500k-$1m checks.
Honestly man Nick hasn't won a fight in 7 years, Nate received well over a million dollars for his Conor fight, unquestionably so for the 2nd fight. Stop acting like Nate in particular didn't make a tonne of money in the UFC.

Didn't Bisping say he turned down that fight and gave the UFC four other options?

Come on mate you didn't think that fight was going to eventuate did you? If it was how come Diaz isn't screaming about getting it re-booked or even chasing a fight? He doesn't want to fight and it wasn't going to happen regardless of Poirier. I'll concede that Nick's fight against Masvidal was never formalized.
The pic I posted shows Dana White, via Okamoto, shutting everything down after Poirier's pull-out. Nate is supposed to do what after that? I'm posting things for everyone to see but if you choose to look away, I can't help you.

Oh and I forgot to say in my previous comment; Poirier ducked and a few months later we get people here saying that he deserves money, titleshots etc. In a place that hates pull outs!

Honestly man Nick hasn't won a fight in 7 years, Nate received well over a million dollars for his Conor fight, unquestionably so for the 2nd fight. Stop acting like Nate in particular didn't make a tonne of money in the UFC.
Condit didn't go in to fight, GSP went for point-fighting like usual and Silva got busted (a fight that Nick took while injured by a goon attack.
Add the weird things that happen to Nick; Getting jumped by goons and being framed.

You are a noob. You weren’t around when the Diaz bros we’re fighting. To say they don’t wanna fight shows your noob-ness.
Guess expecting rationality was too high an ask huh? Congrats your account is one year older than mine, medal or trophy? Yes I have watched the Diaz brothers fight. It simply takes me a while to remember Nick's fights especially a fight where he won since it's been 7 years since that occurred. Stop acting like Nick in particular is a guaranteed draw these days.

The pic I posted shows Dana White, via Okamoto, shutting everything down after Poirier's pull-out. Nate is supposed to do what after that? I'm posting things for everyone to see but if you choose to look away, I can't help you.

Oh and I forgot to say in my previous comment; Poirier ducked and a few months later we get people here saying that he deserves money, titleshots etc. In a place that hates pull outs!
Shutting it down? He simply said that Nate would need to show he really wants a fight. Is that too tough and unfair?

Shutting it down? He simply said that Nate would need to show he really wants a fight. Is that too tough and unfair?
Nate was there and ready. You're delusional.
Also, read my post again. I added a few things.

He's like that kid in high school who just has to go against the grain, just cause.

You bitched about wrestlers.
You bitched about not getting paid enough.
Now you're going to Bellator.

Well, good luck. You won't see the same amount of money over there that the UFC was giving you.

I hope the diaz bros never get a fight for annoying me so much. Just shut up and fight.

Lol how much money did Nate make before that? So because he got two big pay days nullifies the skimp job he’s gotten since 2006? You sir are a noob.

Guess expecting rationality was too high an ask huh? Congrats your account is one year older than mine, medal or trophy? Yes I have watched the Diaz brothers fight. It simply takes me a while to remember Nick's fights especially a fight where he won since it's been 7 years since that occurred. Stop acting like Nick in particular is a guaranteed draw these days.
Lol Nick goes to Bellator and he’s draws big numbers for them. But your tiny skull can’t comprehend that. You NEED to have them in the UFC. It’s everyone’s fault but the UFC’s. UFC and DW have nothing to do with it at all. The Diaz bros just don’t wanna fight. You got it all figured out bud.

Nate was there and ready. You're delusional.
Also, read my post again. I added a few things.
Well if he was there and ready and wanting a fight surely he would be screaming on twitter for a fight now. Plenty of names at 155 that would be a great opponent for Nate.

I wonder if this fool has any ideal that he's aging and wasting so much time lol!

<{cruzshake}>

Back