Premier League 2018-19 v53 : Torreira dah Gawd Edition

Have you watched the Randy Couture video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She called a litmann stethoscope a hitman stethoscope

Mans was thinking of agent 47

Lmfao

L and h are nowhere near on the keyboard

She seems really ditsy

Cute tho

Ok I’m off now , enough spamming

Have a good day guys

So if Napoli score.

Pool have to win by 2 goals.

So 4-2 or 3-1 etc

So if Napoli score.

Pool have to win by 2 goals.

So 4-2 or 3-1 etc
correct
JWdWxLZ.jpg

ARgznM0.jpg

lol

BTW: What the hell is Dumbele doing, plays well and then misses the training. Dude is out of control lol...
Man he is fucking up. He's in the best possible situation for someone of his skill set and age and he is dropping the ball. If he doesn't get his act together he is going to look back and regret his shitty decision making. He has a chance to be an all time great while learning first hand from the GOAT and he would rather play Fortnite.

I also don't want to give up on him as he is so young and not everyone can handle all the pressure and media spotlight at any age, especially at 21 in the pressure cooker that is FC Barcelona. I really really hope he gets it. His friends need to help him out too and talk some sense into him.

Man he is fucking up. He's in the best possible situation for someone of his skill set and age and he is dropping the ball. If he doesn't get his act together he is going to look back and regret his shitty decision making. He has a chance to be an all time great while learning first hand from the GOAT and he would rather play Fortnite.

I also don't want to give up on him as he is so young and not everyone can handle all the pressure and media spotlight at any age, especially at 21 in the pressure cooker that is FC Barcelona. I really really hope he gets it. His friends need to help him out too and talk some sense into him.
His friends seem to be a problem as well. I agree that he has the chance to be an all time great, his skills are phenomenal and if you consider that he doesn't even live like a pro (yet), he still has a lot of potential as well.

Hope he makes it at Barca, would like that better than him going to the a little lesser club (especially Arsenal / Buyern) and finally making it there.

The other players seem to be pissed off tho...

His friends seem to be a problem as well. I agree that he has the chance to be an all time great, his skills are phenomenal and if you consider that he doesn't even live like a pro (yet), he still has a lot of potential as well.

Hope he makes it at Barca, would like that better than him going to the a little lesser club (especially Arsenal / Buyern) and finally making it there.

The other players seem to be pissed off tho...

His friends don't seem to be real friends and only along for the ride. If they were legit caring friends they'd be there to get him to training and talk some sense in to them. They don't or won't understand the huge opportunity he has sitting there right in front of him. Can't really go to a bigger club and going to those type of clubs you mentioned would be a step down and looked at like as a failure at the highest of levels, even if he does well at those clubs.

You can tell that the other players and some former players really want him to succeed and know the talent he has. If he was squad player level he'd be gone already. Pique, Suarez, Lenglet, Rakitic, Iniesta, Rivaldo, etc.. have all come out and said he needs to shape up and get his act together but also to offer support.

I think he has til the end of the season and depending on what happens will determine his future. Outside of Mbappe there is no one out there that has the combination of youth and world class talent at the forward position.

Dries Martens already talking shit, giving Liverpool all the motivation they need, dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back