Premier League 2018-19 v53 : Torreira dah Gawd Edition

Have you watched the Randy Couture video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dries Martens already talking shit, giving Liverpool all the motivation they need, dumbass
What an idiot. When I saw his comments I was like
giphy-downsized-large.gif

His friends don't seem to be real friends and only along for the ride. If they were legit caring friends they'd be there to get him to training and talk some sense in to them. They don't or won't understand the huge opportunity he has sitting there right in front of him. Can't really go to a bigger club and going to those type of clubs you mentioned would be a step down and looked at like as a failure at the highest of levels, even if he does well at those clubs.

You can tell that the other players and some former players really want him to succeed and know the talent he has. If he was squad player level he'd be gone already. Pique, Suarez, Lenglet, Rakitic, Iniesta, Rivaldo, etc.. have all come out and said he needs to shape up and get his act together but also to offer support.

I think he has til the end of the season and depending on what happens will determine his future. Outside of Mbappe there is no one out there that has the combination of youth and world class talent at the forward position.
Agreed on everything. Interesting that he has still players giving him support, but yeah as a regular player he would be gone already.

Not sure what it will take for him to "behave", though. They tried so much already.

Guys

I’m in love.

with the new vetbae

Would watch the Randy JO vid if it meant I could watch Klopp's team talk before the match today

His friends don't seem to be real friends and only along for the ride. If they were legit caring friends they'd be there to get him to training and talk some sense in to them. They don't or won't understand the huge opportunity he has sitting there right in front of him. Can't really go to a bigger club and going to those type of clubs you mentioned would be a step down and looked at like as a failure at the highest of levels, even if he does well at those clubs.

You can tell that the other players and some former players really want him to succeed and know the talent he has. If he was squad player level he'd be gone already. Pique, Suarez, Lenglet, Rakitic, Iniesta, Rivaldo, etc.. have all come out and said he needs to shape up and get his act together but also to offer support.

I think he has til the end of the season and depending on what happens will determine his future. Outside of Mbappe there is no one out there that has the combination of youth and world class talent at the forward position.

I can't imagine a scenario where Dembele leaves. Even if he doesn't get his shit together, still going to take a shit load of money to get rid of him

Hope he makes it at Barca, would like that better than him going to the a little lesser club (especially Arsenal / Buyern) ..
c'mon buddy, rivalry aside, are you really saying Bayern are a lesser club than Barca ? <23>

I wanna die from a STD lol

Goals
Nah, protect yourself.

Heart attack in your 70’s via cowgirl ride from a woman who hasn’t been born yet, imo.

@Clear Winner @frenz @Tobago Jones

Skysports are airing the following games for free on boxing day on sky one

The games they are showing include:
Fulham v Wolves 12.00pm (Kick off at 12.30pm)
Brighton v Arsenal 5.00pm (Kick off at 5.15pm)
Watford v Chelsea 7.15pm (Kick off at 7.30pm)

OMG

my uni sent out attendance % just now for the end of this term

I'm at 100%!

i've attended everything lmao

haven't missed one single thing. wow!

if its below 80 you can fail the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member