Premier League 2018-19 v53 : Torreira dah Gawd Edition

Have you watched the Randy Couture video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would seem we're trying our best not to be included in these type of discussions, but for me its

Real

Barca, Bayern, United

Juve
Big three for me were always Barca, Real and United for me. Then after that Buyern, Juve etc.

But it will all eventually change / not matter anymore, just look at the two sheikh clubs and sadly I think this cancer will only spread as no one has the balls to really oppose this shit.

Barcelona "B" throwing Spurs a bone.

Poch should be able to use his genius to get this done.

are we all napoli fans tonight?

73791757-104f-44e8-9ebc-75956792ec26.png

78d4b6b0-e073-4ae4-90fc-627ccbfb8d2b.png

@Sebbe

HE'S BIG, HE'S BLACK
HE'LL FUCK UP YOUR ATTACK

Koulibaly.jpg

I've got a fuckin office meeting during the game. God damn it

Chelsea fan accused of racially abusing Sterling as he claims he called England star 'a MANC c***' and moans about losing his job and season ticket

Colin Wing, 60, from Beckenham, has apologised after being identified screaming at Raheem Sterling at Stamford Bridge on Saturday. He says he called him a 'Manc c***'.

WzE4MTExMjIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay8xcy8yMDE4LzEyLzExLzA4LzcyNzQ3NDQtNjQ4MTI5Ny1pbWFnZS1tLTExXzE1NDQ1MTgwMzQ1NzEuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsIjk5ODAzYjEiXQ==

This is the £500,000 home belonging to Colin Wing in Beckenham, south-east London, pictured today, where he lives with his wife and daughter

lol, classic daily mail

Big three for me were always Barca, Real and United for me. Then after that Buyern, Juve etc.

But it will all eventually change / not matter anymore, just look at the two sheikh clubs and sadly I think this cancer will only spread as no one has the balls to really oppose this shit.
wait till the Saudis take over United... <FutbolThink> …….. <{Fergie}>

@Dr J @Deffid @UVee

Wayne's in the White House! Rooney takes Coleen and their four sons to the Trumps' Christmas reception - and poses with the president's young son Barron

Wayne and Coleen Rooney, and their four sons were guests of honour at the White House Christmas party on Sunday night. The former England captain, 33, along with his wife, 32, and children were unlikely guests at the glittering reception in Washington D.C., having been invited by President Trump's youngest son - and die-hard football-fan, Barron, 12.

WzE4MTExMjIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay8xcy8yMDE4LzEyLzExLzA4LzcyNzQ3NDQtNjQ4MTI5Ny1pbWFnZS1tLTExXzE1NDQ1MTgwMzQ1NzEuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsIjk5ODAzYjEiXQ==

This is the £500,000 home belonging to Colin Wing in Beckenham, south-east London, pictured today, where he lives with his wife and daughter

lol, classic daily mail
saw that earlier, you really don't get much bang for your buck in the London housing market

Rooney deffo voted leave

Rests all the other important older players but trots out Rakitic who has played the most football of anyone in the last year+ and whose legs are on the brink of falling off.

<36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back