Law When Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi Meet...

Show me a state without public sector unions and the like, and you may have a leg to stand on.

So it's unions that are implementing policies that create huge state deficits? Please explain this shit to me. I must be under the confused notion that it is the lawmakers, like people in the state legislatures that put laws and policies into place. Hmm. I guess we can blame Jimmy Hoffa for the sad state of NYC economics in the late 80s. He took all the money!!!

He DID play himself. Only a 45-D Chess moron would say that they would OWN a Gov't shutdown JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I'm SURE that Gov't workers like those of the TSA would love to be working at jam-packed airports during the Christmas rush...

For FREE.

He played himself.

2otmf9.jpg

Given the situation that I am being coerced to pay for a govt, and that govt does have power over me, yes to the extent it already exists I want it's compulsory funded service to enforce its jurisdiction to keep more people that want more state involvement from having influence over me. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Are you willing to fund expanding the government to achieve this? Because that is the reality of the situation.

Trump is obviously an idiot, and obviously unqualified for the job, and these are things everyone knew before he was elected, and if you think otherwise I think less of you.
I don't think he's an idiot. His problem is he's a crook. Ok, maybe he's an idiot too. :D

Except he had two years with control of both houses and couldn't get a bill passed, and couldn't get Mexico to pay for anything. Pelosi even dared him to call for a vote right now while republicans still have control of the house and he bitched out. Now the American people have decided to give democrats the legislative branch, so it will never happen. He failed because he does not and never did have the support, it's that simple.

But, since he wipes his ass with the constitution and the oath he swore to defend it, he wants to try and force it to happen anyway. Sad.

If you heard what he said (which you didn't 'cause you were lodged in Pelosi's starfish), Trump stated that of course it can be passed easily in the House BUT THEY NEED AT LEAST 10 DEMOCRATS TO APPROVE IT IN THE SENATE!

Think, McFly! Think! <LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

I swear....I am convinced all the liberals here MUTED the TV whenever Trump talked and Un-Muted it when Pelosi/Schumer did.

That's the only reason I'm reading such ignorant and uninformed bullshit from them here. <{cruzshake}>

How about just reallocating existing coerced funds?

In a fairytale world, sure. I’d like to reallocate a lot of misused funds. But we both know that isn’t how government funding works.

I’m on board completely with stopping illegal immigration. Not keen on achieving it with a wall, but it certainly wouldn’t hurt. I also realize achieving this objective will necessitate expansion and increased funding of the State. I’m just curious how a libertarian deals with this cognitive dissonance. We’ve all got our contradictions, but it seems like your convictions weren’t as strong as your previous post history let on.

If you heard what he said (which you didn't 'cause you were lodged in Pelosi's starfish), Trump stated that of course it can be passed easily in the House BUT THEY NEED AT LEAST 10 DEMOCRATS TO APPROVE IT IN THE SENATE!

Think, McFly! Think! <LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

every...

fuckin...

time...

It takes talent to shoot yourself in the foot again... and again... and again...

The funniest thing to me is Nancy Pelosi imploring Trump to take this argument behind the scene because she knew it’d be bad look for the POTUS. Trump didn’t take the hint and got blown da fuck up in public.

Rumor has it he went ballistic angry after that meetup. Lol

Last edited:

It's hilarious how he bitches, IN THIS THREAD, about the libtards muting Trump and only listening to Pelosi and Schumer. This is the same guy who has like 70% of the WR on ignore so he can have a safe space in order to jerk off to Michael Obama memes. The hypocrisy, stupidity and irony in combination is rich.

The funniest thing to me is Nancy Pelosi imploring Trump to take this argument behind the scene because she knew it’d be bad look for the POTUS.

Hey where'd you get that uncut coke at?

Back