Elections 2020 Democratic Primary: White Males Dominating The Field

Yea, it's way to far out to even consider Joe the frontrunner. Christie was leading in the 2016 race way back at one point as well before Jeb I believe. The more interesting thing to follow in the battle among the party elites (donors, politicians, campaign staffers, etc). Those matter more so early on than these polls.

I wonder if it'll get ugly or just more far left. I have a feeling Joe Biden will get called and "old white male" at some point by one of the candidates.

All the Hack V Savages of the world will be begging for another Hillary run. Going to be grabbing my popcorn for it!

If Biden runs Trump will 100% play videos of Creepy Joe groping children

I guess Joe could show videos of Trump groping his daughter, or quote Trump saying creepy shit about his daughter. Or bring up the child molestation case involving Trump. Or that time Trump told Stormy she reminded him of his daughter while they banged......

All the Hack V Savages of the world will be begging for another Hillary run. Going to be grabbing my popcorn for it!

Jack loves him some Hillary Clinton.

tenor.gif

I guess Joe could show videos of Trump groping his daughter, or quote Trump saying creepy shit about his daughter. Or bring up the child molestation case involving Trump. Or that time Trump told Stormy she reminded him of his daughter while they banged......
Please show me a video of Trump groping his daughter

Does America wants progressive middle class policies?

If yes then bernie sanders is the man

People need to focus on policies rather then looking at the election as a popularity contest

Media wont talk policoes they want drama
Drama=ratings=$

So people need to research for themselves

Grabbed her ass on stage, several photos of him and her that are very fucked up. Her sitting in his lap, him holding her in bed, etc.
He didn’t grab her ass

Do you simply go by the commentary, or do you look at the video?

Joe is on tape groping children, he’s also on a hot mic being creepy as fuck to a child

If joe is your hope, good luck

Wait, you thought liberals actually cared about this apparent lack of “diversity”.....lol.

He didn’t grab her ass

Do you simply go by the commentary, or do you look at the video?

Joe is on tape groping children, he’s also on a hot mic being creepy as fuck to a child

If joe is your hope, good luck

Joe isn't. But Trump is every bit a chomo as Joe allegedly is.

Back