Favorite MMA Quotes of All-Time

"It's only business Khabib…" - Conor

I was in Las Vegas when the Nogueira brothers first touched down in America. There was a bus, this is a true story. There was a bus that pulled up to a red light, and Little Nog tried to feed it a carrot, while Big Nog was petting it. He thought it was a horse. This really happened. He tried to feed a bus a carrot, and now you're telling me this country has computers? I didn't know that.

Never piss off a gangster.

“Right Leg Hospital, Left Leg Cemetary”

- Mirko Cro Cop

"Well here we are with Soraldo Babalu, You did an awesome job, so what. You're a black belt in jiu-jistu, getting an awesome submission there. I wanna tell me what you see, lets go ahead and see it by the fight, what you saw, in the ring." - The Huntington Beach Bad Boy

Hughes bros used to go at it behind the barn- Goldie

Or soemthing similar
As young boys matt hughes and his brother used to pound eachother behind the barn.

“Of course anderson’s rib is hurt, its inside of a coward”

Please share your personal favorite MMA quotes of all-time. Honest quotes, funny quotes, good quotes or bad quotes are all fair game.

“Frank Mur had a horseshoe up his ass.”
-Brock Lesnar to Frank Mur

“Walking into Lyoto Machida is like walking into a wood chipper!”
Mike Goldberg on Machida-Ryan Bader fight

“It’s my one year goal - to win both titles.”
-Brandon Vera

“Don’t fear me, fear the consequences.”
-Paul Buentello

“I will knock your hair black.”
-Ken Shamrock to Tito Ortiz
You just wrote a bunch of names next to Kenny Florian quotes...

Really like "Precision beats power, timing beats speed" Connor- this is coming from a McTapper hater.
Also, Wink(?) "GO GET YOU SOME DONALD CER-OH-NAAYYY" lol

You want to know what hell is, hell is when you die you get to meet the person you could of be been , that's what hell is - Frank Mir

You really think I'm afraid of you man - GSP to Nick Diaz

Not bad for an old man - Randy Couture

Titties - Rampage on TUF

I yoo break your face man , I yoo break your face you donkey , you wrestling no good -anderson silva to chael before second fight

I ain't surprised motherfuckers - Nate Diaz

We're not here to participate were here to take over - probably the best line Conor ever said rest was angry drunk shit talking ...

Mostly anything BJ Penn has said leading into a fight in his prime lol ... Too many to list from him

He didn't even learn from the first fight, didn't even know how to defend the choke that's day one stuff right there -matt Hughes about Trigg rematch, ( could have this one wrong wording wise)

I train 6 days in 5days 3day twice a day- Tito Ortiz enough said

Last edited:
What is your favorite activity?

Ryo chonan: alchohol

Was it Tito that said he was "Gonna beat him into a living death"?

"I am not impressed by your pear-form-ance" - GSP

<Dana05>

"This isn't Survivor, you don't vote him off, you beat him off" - Dana White

This far in and no 'who da fook is dat guy?' My favourite part of that is Karolina thinks its hilarious too.

Last edited:
“If you knew what you didn’t know...then you wouldn’t not know it.”

- Hulk Hogan, 1914

Chael Sonnen – “You tell Anderson Silva I’m coming over. I’m kicking in his back door and
I’m pattin’ his old lady on the ass and I’m telling her to make me a steak, medium rare just how I like
it.”

"He's a panic wrestler"

Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-UFC-196-Choke-1256370.jpg

Back