***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ gaymond and Gay Thompson getting jizzed by the jizz. Kept waiting for the allstar gay to "erupt" with 50pts or have fmvp bizzaro lebron get the winning 3pt. Wasn't Iggy the best player on the gswussies last year? That's all the shit I heard about in the 18' wcf

I paused this shit at the perfect time.

NC8V7sh.png

Lol @ gaymond and Gay Thompson getting jizzed by the jizz. Kept waiting for the allstar gay to "erupt" with 50pts or have fmvp bizzaro lebron get the winning 3pt. Wasn't Iggy the best player on the gswussies last year? That's all the shit I heard about in the 18' wcf
Lmao. Will the Rockettes even make the yoffs? When you're team is second last in the conference, you don't have the right to call out other teams. What a disaster

I paused this shit at the perfect time.

NC8V7sh.png
Don't know why but I laughed really hard at this

It's like both of these douchebags are perfectly encapsulated in the precise point in time that most reveals their true nature

rockets in the last 2 games

55 of 85
54 of 82

field goal attempts were 3 pointers

that's beyond live by the 3 die by the 3. that's how you can make 18 3s in a game and still lose.

Chris Paul being a good NBPA president and trying to make Jim Wall's contract look good in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back