***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why more players need to kneel for the anthem

LeBitch Blames is undoubtedly the phoniest athlete of our generation. I know this has nothing to do with his quote, but if it weren’t for basketball, the guy would be flipping burgers for a living. The dude can barely fog a mirror.

Lebron is a modern day MLK. Us Laker fans are lucky to have him represent our team and city.

Unsurprisingly (but embarrassingly), that idiot can't even form a coherent, sensical sentence. By stating that the nfl owners have a "slave mentality" he's implying that they view themselves as slaves. What the moron was probably going for was "slave-owner", but considering he probably hasn't attended or passed a class on his own since elementary school, differentiating between those two concepts is outside of his purview.

Also laughing at him condemning nfl owners as old white men, like the nba is littered with black owners, or any other pro sports league for that matter. Is he himself aware of the restrictions put in place against nba players over the past decade in order to make their appearances more palatable to conservative people who felt intimidated by guys dressing like allen iverson used to?

Lebron with an absurd blanket statement

He probably dropped this so people would stop asking about AD

the problem for NFL players is when they went on strike they got pimp slapped by scab workers and took a shitty ass deal and havent had the balls to try again since.

They should have guaranteed money and better contracts but its not racism holding it back. Its the NFLPA being bitch made.

They have all the power, as nobody is interested in watching scabs play football. We barely got through the replacement refs alive. Bitches need to nut up and strike

That’s thinking with your head LAroid. NFL ratings are up this year. Millionaires in fighting should really go over well with the general public.

<seedat>

NB4 Trump chimes in

Concession accepted.

This stuff doesn't work on me in the war room, don't know why you'd think it works here.
Bro... it's not that serious and my interactions with you in the war room are pretty minimal. I actually can't recall you making any posts of significance in there similarly to the one you posted up above.

Anything anytime you need to use descriptions like LeWhine does about people (e.g. "old white men") can be construed as racially divisive especially considering the subject at hand with the political climate we currently have.

It's good we have woke white people like yourself around though and the poc who need someone like LeBron to feed them what they want which is more "them white devils hate us!".

Ok I am now done with you meatspin_

<DisgustingHHH>

Hate to break up the young Lakers core but it will have to be done to get AD on the team. Zubats for AD straight up however, make the 'Cans give up a 1st rd. pick swap.

Steep price I know.
No not zubats. Pls lord don’t do it

They have all the power, as nobody is interested in watching scabs play football. We barely got through the replacement refs alive. Bitches need to nut up and strike

They’re probably afraid to strike cuz then they can’t do stupid shit like buy luxury items they don’t need or bet the house on the Washington generals.

Bro... it's not that serious and my interactions with you in the war room are pretty minimal. I actually can't recall you making any posts of significance in there similarly to the one you posted up above.

Anything anytime you need to use descriptions like LeWhine does about people (e.g. "old white men") can be construed as racially divisive especially considering the subject at hand with the political climate we currently have.

It's good we have woke white people like yourself around though and the poc who need someone like LeBron to feed them what they want which is more "them white devils hate us!".

Ok I am now done with you meatspin_

<DisgustingHHH>

Remember when lebrons house was "broken into" and he gave a speech on racism, as if the KKK did it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back