***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis 2020
North

its a guarantee that Masai will go for that. i dont know how viable it is but there is no doubt its Masai's dream get and Giannis' family has a deep personal relationship with him.

Don't know why but I laughed really hard at this

It's like both of these douchebags are perfectly encapsulated in the precise point in time that most reveals their true nature
Broussard wracking his brain for shit to peddle and Cowherd's doll-like face frozen in feigned wonder.

Should Julius Randle be getting boos in Los Angeles?

Feels like forever since the Bucks won @ Boston. Up double digits for a lot of it too

Not going to proclaim anything in December lol but this is a damn good team for sure. The bench feels a lot better this year. Helps when Mids gets out of his shooting slump too. GA with a MVP 3rd quarter

Hubie confusing Thon and Snell never gets old

I hate Smart more with each passing game. Legit flopped like 5 times

Should Julius Randle be getting boos in Los Angeles?
Not at all. If anyone should be getting booed regarding the Randle situation, it's the FO and Randles POS agent, Mintz.

Feels like forever since the Bucks won @ Boston. Up double digits for a lot of it too

Not going to proclaim anything in December lol but this is a damn good team for sure. The bench feels a lot better this year. Helps when Mids gets out of his shooting slump too. GA with a MVP 3rd quarter

Hubie confusing Thon and Snell never gets old

I hate Smart more with each passing game. Legit flopped like 5 times
Celtics losing again to another team above .500? Not surprised.

First game that Rondo is back and Lonzo is being superglued to the bench by Luke

I'm shocked bostSHIT finally lost a home game. Most over ranked shit team in the Nba...

C's have no bigs you cans

Hate to break up the young Lakers core but it will have to be done to get AD on the team. Zubats for AD straight up however, make the 'Cans give up a 1st rd. pick swap.

Steep price I know.

calling old white men, old white men isn't racist.

insensitive to the elderly, if you're looking for a victim card to play

and for the record, posse wasn't racist either.

LeBitch Blames is a brain dead moron and racist.

He's playing it up to all the assholes in this country who believe anything these leftist dumbasses say.

calling old white men, old white men isn't racist.

insensitive to the elderly, if you're looking for a victim card to play

Why does LeBron have to bring skin color into it? This dude is a coddled man-child who unfortunately is a product of being brought up without a father. That shit might have fueled him athletically though but holy shit is he using his platform to spew bullshit and divisiveness.

LeGoat is the goat on and off the court. Meanwhile Jordan was/is a degenerate gambler who got his dad killed.

Why does LeBron have to bring skin color into it? This dude is a coddled man-child who unfortunately is a product of being brought up without a father. That shit might have fueled him athletically though but holy shit is he using his platform to spew bullshit and divisiveness.

None if this is a counter point.

who got his dad killed.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back