• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to smoke some weed this weekend to support Gordon.

Kind of curious to see if Cam gets a second big deal with the Panthers.

I doubt theyre hitting the panic button, but they will need to figure out a strategy moving forward. The amount theyve allowed Cam to be hit is alarming to say the least. They either need to overhaul around their QB like the Colts did or ship him off. His career will end abruptly if things keep going the way they have been.

I suspect it's too late. Cam has had a few too many concussions.
Paul-George-300x298.png

9-cam-newton-most-fashionable-male-2017-fashionbomb-daily-fashion-bomb-men.png

635858923766171565camnewtondressedupangel.jpg

cam-newton2-1024x1024.jpg

Fucking rofl @ Gordon. It will be 2040 by the time this guy gets his FA contract. Can’t fix stupid.

And yet he can't put the devil's lettuce down on his 4th chance to make a couple million dollars a year....

At some point I run out of empathy no matter how fucked a person's childhood was when they keep fucking up the same way.

Fucking rofl @ Gordon. It will be 2040 by the time this guy gets his FA contract. Can’t fix stupid.

I'm extremely sympathetic to drug abuse and mental health shit.

...but fuck Josh Gordon. Dude has to be the GOAT waste of talent in modern sports history after all these fucking second chances.

After his *third* suspension, Gordon wrote his own op-ed (might have been in the Players Tribune) about how he was proud of what he'd accomplished and how hard he'd worked to get to that point and how people don't understand and yada yada yada yada.

At that point, with his "I've overcome so much to get to this point where my talent would let me cruise to a $50 million contract if I could stop smoking weed" I stopped giving a shit about the guy.

At least the Patriots can make an excuse for underperforming now. Now they don't have to admit that Brady is obviously slowing down and they're only making the playoffs because they're in, by far, the worst division in football.

At least the Patriots can make an excuse for underperforming now. Now they don't have to admit that Brady is obviously slowing down and they're only making the playoffs because they're in, by far, the worst division in football.
UnkemptMelodicCockroach-small.gif

Eat shit, Big Rape

Got to agree with my man Cam Jordan here. Give Eli the Steelers rosters over their respective careers and we would be talking about the Steelers dynasty instead of the Patriots. Also more importantly, Ben is a rapist.

Got to agree with my man Cam Jordan here. Give Eli the Steelers rosters over their respective careers and we would be talking about the Steelers dynasty instead of the Patriots. Also more importantly, Ben is a rapist.
Bullshit lol.

I'm extremely sympathetic to drug abuse and mental health shit.

...but fuck Josh Gordon. Dude has to be the GOAT waste of talent in modern sports history after all these fucking second chances.
If this were his first incident I think people would be way more sympathetic. What is it... his 3rd chance now and he's fucked it away again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back