Jones to DC: "Fight me one more time and prove you’re actually the champ champ."

aEwaf7m.png

S H O T S

<JonesLaugh>

Jones is pathetically seeking attention. He's a known juicer who is ducking VADA, harping on a guy approaching retirement, that's 8 years his senior. Does he think he's not relevant unless he's jabbering about Cormier?

"Conor Mcgregor was an actual double champ"

<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

This fucking guy.

Just saw this on Facebook TS, you beat me to it. Fucker. Gg.
My hope for how all this plays out. Jones underestimates Gustafsson and loses because of his obsession with Cormier. UFC is their usual fashion immediately books Jones to fight Cormier and he GNP him so bad that syringes and vials full of roids pop out from everywhere. Jones hides under the ring to never annoy us with this narcissistic bs again

Just 2 years ago most here hated on DC?

I was always a fan.

I felt haters saw him
Boring
Whiner
Arrogant

Plus to the average 6 5/260, 9% bf sher stud,
Cormier was short and fat and had pointy elbows...

It’s nice how the narrative shifted in my view.

If Gus beats Jones dc would avoid the biggest bullet ever.

Doesn't matter. You're using a fallacy in your argument.

Your argument is basically: "Almost all top athletes have been using steroids, so it's not a big deal and we should just maintain the same system."

Just because that's how things have been, doesn't mean we should keep doing things that way. Do I really need to bring in obvious examples of why you're wrong? The public has spoken, and the majority of people want CLEAN athletes.
No you want clean athletes. The MLB banned steroids in 1991 but didn’t start testing till 2003, popping dirty in the NFL only gets you a 4 game suspension the first time. Those are just a couple of examples of pro sports where they really don’t care that much because they know it’s a given that athletes are using. Also this is Sherdog, your fancy logic has no power here.

No you want clean athletes. The MLB banned steroids in 1991 but didn’t start testing till 2003, popping dirty in the NFL only gets you a 4 game suspension the first time. Those are just a couple of examples of pro sports where they really don’t care that much because they know it’s a given that athletes are using. Also this is Sherdog, your fancy logic has no power here.

If USADA was in the NFL nobody would ever get on the field. I have said for a long time bringing them in was a massive over-reaction and it has gone very poorly for the UFC.

Doesn't matter. You're using a fallacy in your argument.

Your argument is basically: "Almost all top athletes have been using steroids, so it's not a big deal and we should just maintain the same system."

Just because that's how things have been, doesn't mean we should keep doing things that way. Do I really need to bring in obvious examples of why you're wrong? The public has spoken, and the majority of people want CLEAN athletes.

People really don't care buddy. We all have busy lives. If whatever policy says you are clean most just accept that. The Commissions used to do the testing. There was nothing wrong with leaving that in place. No major pro sport in the United States wants anything to do with USADA.. If the owners in the NFL tried to implement it, you would have a strike so long it would cancel the season.

Hm o_O

Bones sounds pretty confident. Must have a new supplier for Jonny Jones Natty supps.

He should use the money to accept the extra tests or STFU.
This. Obviously Bones is still on the Jonny Jones Natty supps. Otherwise, he {Bones} should ask for extra testing to be added to the fight contract.

Ufc is a circus. Let’s be real.

Fights and promises are thrown out like an Oprah show. Don’t believe a word until the cage closes.

What a surprise

This is the same guy that 2 months ago ruled out a third fight because he beat DC twice and had nothing left to prove

He is so mentally weak outside the cage it’s staggering, he has very little control over his emotions

What a surprise

This is the same guy that 2 months ago ruled out a third fight because he beat DC twice and had nothing left to prove

He is so mentally weak outside the cage it’s staggering, he has very little control over his emotions

And it seems little control over his cheating.

People really don't care buddy. We all have busy lives. If whatever policy says you are clean most just accept that. The Commissions used to do the testing. There was nothing wrong with leaving that in place. No major pro sport in the United States wants anything to do with USADA.. If the owners in the NFL tried to implement it, you would have a strike so long it would cancel the season.

OK. Let's go back in time and tell everyone in the 1800's that it's okay not to abolish slavery because "people don't really care buddy".

Let's just never change anything in the world because whatever we have is good enough, because "people don't really care buddy".

That attitude is literally cancer to society, and has been used to justify sticking with the status quo. I mean, why bother reducing our carbon emissions? It's easier to do nothing and just stick with the status quo. We'll let other people in the future deal with it, because we're too lazy and/or incompetent to bother.

Anyone that has your attitude is basically human scum, and contributing the degradation of the human race.

If Jon Jones is around and active, there’s no way DC retires without one more fight against him

OK. Let's go back in time and tell everyone in the 1800's that it's okay not to abolish slavery because "people don't really care buddy".

Let's just never change anything in the world because whatever we have is good enough, because "people don't really care buddy".

That attitude is literally cancer to society, and has been used to justify sticking with the status quo. I mean, why bother reducing our carbon emissions? It's easier to do nothing and just stick with the status quo. We'll let other people in the future deal with it, because we're too lazy and/or incompetent to bother.

Anyone that has your attitude is basically human scum, and contributing the degradation of the human race.

You somehow took a discussion about sports and turned it into a political speech. Interesting. Was the world somehow a dismal and horrible place when the athletic commissions were doing testing for the MMA athletes? I think the sun still came up in the morning if I’m not mistaken.

This fight should happen,Come on DC you never afraid any human being thats obvious take that challenge,if you beat him no doubt you gonna retire as undisputed GOAT

Beating Jones 1 time out of 3 makes DC GOAT?

th

Back